Please ban this cheater

JingleMyBalls

Please ban this cheater

Post by JingleMyBalls »

Hi ,

Today a cheater entered the server 2 times.

Handle : http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/KeepItABean/

Run him through the "cheat-O-meter" and you will see .
JingleMyBalls

Re: Please ban this cheater

Post by JingleMyBalls »

Well ?

He banned yet ?
Ready-FIRE-Aim
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Ready-FIRE-Aim »

Jingle,
I have checked the logs and it appears that Bean was banned today.

In my opinion, players are seldom banned on the spot based upon a complaint lodged in the forums by a single player. Many/most times, even if an admin is not playing on the server, there are administrators monitoring the server remotely. Whether in game, or at remote console the admins will try to ascertain cheating, first-hand, if possible before swinging the hammer.

While we appreciate helpful vigilance by other players, impatience does little to influence ban decisions and your second post on the topic was not needed nor helpful.
Semper Rugby

Life is better just a half a bubble off dead plumb.
Beaver
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Great Britain

Post by Beaver »

There where a few admins on Teamspeak when you mentioned it on the server. We discussed it, checked him out, and banned him on the results we found.

Thank You for taking the time to bring him to our attention.
toolman
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by toolman »

I was watching him after the first time you mentioned him in game. We don't just perma ban people because someone in game calls someone else a cheater...but we do investigate and judge based on merits. While cheat-o-meter is a nice tool we use it is not the "end all be all" that people are cheating.

since you are here I will also add: that running your mouth with the language and demeanor you use in game will brings admins attention on YOU....and will decrease your chances of us actually paying attention to you when you bring a legitimate complaint about other players. I have warned you twice about your language in chat....there will not be a 3rd warning.

welcome to EA 117. :)
professional driver. closed course. do not attempt.

Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Did anyone sles see that comming? :D

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Sarge wrote:Did anyone sles see that comming? :D

What's that Sarge .. you making a comment with drug induced poor spelling and me calling you out on it. If that is the question than yes. From a mile away ... even with blinders :D Your post Army boy was as pertinant as Happyballs second post :P
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

:P Thanks for those kind words, my little spell check bitch :o

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
JingleMyBalls

Post by JingleMyBalls »

I'm well aware of my uhm ... slight rage episodes.

But, RUSH , is rage inducing sometimes . :x :31: :cry:

Anyway, i kind of like the server even though my ping is pretty high on it, because for some reason it has the most balanced rounds i've yet seen on any server .
Maybe it's just a coincidence , don't know how your balancing system works but it looks like it just does a random scramble ?
Anyway, it seems to work relatively good .
Not a fan of language filter but at least it's not set at level : "insane" . Getting kicked for saying "cockpit", or "shit that was close" is quite annoying let me tell you , i think it only kicks for the C and F word ?

Well, thx for looking at this guys stats and take appropriate action . He was one shotting me with the P90 while i was running on Caspian Rush , and at one point i could actually SEE his aimbot in action.
He was right in front of me shooting my teammate, (on Bazaar) and when i was shooting HIM he just flipped instantly WHILE on autofire on me.
I knew straight away it was aimbot, and when i checked his name and saw it was the same guy i had no doubts whatsoever.
Wish i was recording at that moment, so i could aLso report him to Dice with some good evidence :-(

Well, i'm glad he's out, and I'll try to behave lol
Later :)
JingleMyBalls

Post by JingleMyBalls »

There is this dude "Golden3ye" on the servers, raping main base and stealing vehicles after killing ...

His stats are also really fishy, and has been banned from a bunch of servers already for either breaking rules (playing like a lamer , baseraping and stuff) , and cheating.
Golden3ye

Post by Golden3ye »

JingleMyBalls wrote:There is this dude "Golden3ye" on the servers, raping main base and stealing vehicles after killing ...

His stats are also really fishy, and has been banned from a bunch of servers already for either breaking rules (playing like a lamer , baseraping and stuff) , and cheating.
LOL ^^^^^