Request for current map rotation

TG_jneagu

Request for current map rotation

Post by TG_jneagu »

So I have heard we are putting in the other maps from our old rotation and mix them w/ the new AK maps, but I would like to request putting in Tank Superiority for Bandar desert and Armored Shield ONLY. Also to add a random TDM on all the AK maps. So like conquest for 4 rounds, 1 Rush or TDM, then 3 rounds of conquest, then a few rush/Tank superiority(bandar and AS only!), then cycle again. I heard from a lot of people that TDM on the AK maps are really fun, and TS is awesome only on those two maps. I suggest we try em. okai bai. :D
OddJob2021
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Request for current map rotation

Post by OddJob2021 »

TG_jneagu wrote:So I have heard we are putting in the other maps from our old rotation and mix them w/ the new AK maps, but I would like to request putting in Tank Superiority for Bandar desert and Armored Shield ONLY. Also to add a random TDM on all the AK maps. So like conquest for 4 rounds, 1 Rush or TDM, then 3 rounds of conquest, then a few rush/Tank superiority(bandar and AS only!), then cycle again. I heard from a lot of people that TDM on the AK maps are really fun, and TS is awesome only on those two maps. I suggest we try em. okai bai. :D
Tank Superiority is great for starting the server, but that's about it. If one side dominates just a little it becomes a snowball effect. There is no air to take out a key target. As for AK-TDM we can try it. Spec also wants regular 117 visitors who do not have premium to have a chance of playing here again. Unfortunately, switching from an AK conquest to a Vanilla Conquest map results in server death (loss of players). People who want to play AK maps will leave to join a server playing them. Remember a large percentage of players on the server join through quick-match. So the only way to play vanilla maps is with TDM in my opinion, which is what is being run when the server empties out in the wee hours.

As for AK-Rush until they fix the AC-130 for rush maps it wont be played. The defending team loses almost all of the time. Although we have seen first hand that the defending team can win it is rare. It takes a group of us in TeamSpeak collaborating and picking off important targets.