21CW 30v30 weekly battles!

LdrHavoc
United States of America

21CW 30v30 weekly battles!

Post by LdrHavoc »

Hey guys I know some of you was wondering about this so I thought I would post what 21cw is about!

21st Century Warfare (21CW) is an organized and structured Online PC Tournament that involves two armies: the Coalition and the Opposition fighting for control over a designated map for a period of 11 weeks (1 campaign).

Every Saturday both armies will fight a 32 v 32 10 hour battle the winner of which will be awarded a sector of the designated map. The army with the most sectors at the end of the campaign is declared victorious.

Each army has its own chain of command and is divided into infantry, armor and air force divisions (you can choose which division you want like to be involved in). During the week in preparation for battle day each army conducts its own training, where you will learn and practice the strategies decided upon by your respective General and HCO?s.

21CW provides private practice and battle servers, a private TeamSpeak server, and each army is provided their own private forums on the site.

21CW has currently over 200 active members and welcomes everyone from individuals to full clans the opportunity to experience Battlefield 3 the way it is meant to be played.

For more information please visit 21CW.net or shoot me a pm on here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2VT0VPJ ... r_embedded
swodi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: 21CW 30v30 weekly battles!

Post by swodi »

Thanks for the info Havoc - 10 hr session each week - that's pretty intense

Do you do them?
LdrHavoc
United States of America

Post by LdrHavoc »

Yep got hooked on it a few months back its a great amount of fun you dont have to play every saturday for 10 hours you basically hop in on a Saturday and play organized its great
swodi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by swodi »

sounds cool - I've always liked the idea of folks all setting a date/time and everyone showing up...
LdrHavoc
United States of America

Post by LdrHavoc »

You all should sign up its fun competitive and a great time!