Inquiry on possible ban or kick

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
<HHD> Nick Fury

Inquiry on possible ban or kick

Post by <HHD> Nick Fury »

Hell to all who this may concern. I am not able to join the EA117 server so I assume I have been banned or at least kicked for a few days. I am not sure why I cannot connect but if I have done something wrong please let me know...?
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Inquiry on possible ban or kick

Post by Nightstalker »

You were banned. I would assume for TKing or disruptive gameplay but I will have to look later. Being that I have been on the receiving end of both things from you as I have been intentionally tk'd by you AND watched you destroy freindly vehicles within the main on the same map I would be hesitant on lifting any ban.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
<HHD> Nick Fury

Nightstalker I apologize for my actions I remember getting frustrated about one of my own teammates team wounding me and every time I asked an admin to do something about it nothing was done. This does not excuse my behavior as such but I can assure you that I will not be giving you this problem again and if needed I will come into this forum to let you know about problems on your server. Another chance please?
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey Nick ... I am not sure about the other teammates and I am not here to preach or tell you how to act just remember that if you are unbanned this is your only chance so dont let your teammates (which they sound like real shitty ones if they are teamwounding you) get you into a situation to be banned again. We will let you know in a few.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
<HHD> Nick Fury

I appreciate it Nightstalker.
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

Hi Nick,
I appreciate the apology and owning up to what you did. As admins we don't always see a message as we are trying to play as well. If your having issues with players keep asking for an admin and if on we'll take care of it. If no admins on, post in the "Report Disruptive Players" section and it will be looked at as well.
I know this was not a one time indecent as I don't permanently ban for single infractions. I'm willing to unban you, but as Night said this is a one time deal. Any more disruptive gameplay the ban will be put back on "with no chance of parole".

see you on the battlefield

c0loNeL
<HHD> Nick Fury

Rodger that guys.. Thank You!