kicked from server

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
dm ><

kicked from server

Post by dm >< »

it seems I have been kicked from server. i do not know the reason other than my 12 year old grandson is spending time with me for a few weeks and i have let him play . i usually keep and eye on him and give him help but have been unable the past few days. please let me know reason for kick and if i can be unblocked.

dm ><
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: kicked from server

Post by Nightstalker »

Looks like your keyhash was banned for TKing. Follow the unban request procedures viewtopic.php?f=17&t=440 and the banning admin will get back with ya ;)
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
dm ><

Post by dm >< »

In game name - dm ><
Public key hash - 9fd59c4e8f7d69f40a77f5dea0be09e3
Tme and date - IDK (today i believe 6-5-11)
Who banned - IDK
For what reason - Tking
Comments - I have been letting my 12 year old grandson paly with my logon. I have been keeping an eye with his playing except for the past few days. It seems he didnt know what he was doing and that is my fault.I have stopped him playing on line, he can only play against the computer while he is here visiting. dm><
Simon
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Simon »

dm ><
your ban was for 1day, reason was tking......it expires monday june 6, at 11:34am
be sure to moniter your game in the future to avoid anymore bans......txs
:::warfare:::

Post by :::warfare::: »

some1 please reply him back so he can kick the living **** of his grandson for having him bann....lol.... I'll be sure i use "my dog ate my homework" since DM >< use this excuse already. :lol:
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

UHHH ,,,, AIDS responded ????????
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
swodi
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by swodi »

lmao - again - 3am, sir Stu????? WTH??? - Kev did respond - yes... But - that wasn't what was being asked here by warfare... he was wanting someone to chime-in (as all us smartasses's should/could/would do) about dm using the excuse that his grandson played on his pc with his account and got him banned...

dm - you tell that firery lil son-of-a-gun grandson of yours that he's absolutely right - whomever he tk'd was absolutely team=wounding him at the time and he was right in putting the tk on his ass.... and when the admin asked about why he did it, he was again right-again-to not respond - and play young/n/dumb - that lil son-of-a-gun... I wish I would have figured out that young that I could use that excuse.... dad-gum-it...
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I guess I didn't take as he was asking that .... hey are you trying to point out my faults ... Sarge does that already :P