Banned: McLovin

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
[MCML][Mclovin]

Banned: McLovin

Post by [MCML][Mclovin] »

1. In-game alias: [MCML][McLovin]
2. Public key hash: 27ce3fa67bf56b075f7d1ffad94b991a
3. Time/date of the ban: 08/25/11
4. Who banned you: I don't know.
5. What were you banned for: I don't know.
6. Comments: I was just playing, and this guy gunslinger kept killing me and no admin would help me. So i left, and came back later and I was banned. I play on your server a lot...
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Banned: McLovin

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey bud .. looks like you were banned for TK'ing. The banning admin will be here to give you more info.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
[MCML][Mclovin]

Post by [MCML][Mclovin] »

Ok-Thanks!
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

Coming in here lying is not gonna get you unbanned. Not going to even dignify this request. Man up and maybe we can work something out.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

Ok, here's the real truth:

I was flying the helicopter the entire game, helping people get to places. Gunslinger gets in and tells me to fly over the US Base so he could still a vehicle. I told him no because I thought it was to risky. So then he jumped out when I brought the helicopter back to base. Then I went out to see if anyone needed a lift at 73 easting, which is where I was killed with a howitzer. Then, I went back to where the helicopter would normally spawn, just waiting. Gunslinger walks up and kills me. Then I got the helicopter again, so he rams me with a tank when I landed. He was trying to kill me or hurt me as much as possible at any moment. I was asking for help from a certain admin, which was colonel, and he did nothing for me even after the 3rd time I was TK'd. I received no help because I got the message from an admin saying " Oh I'm too busy playing." Last time I checked, admins should watch out for the players too.
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

NO... what I said was sry, I can't see everything cause I'm trying to play too (especially being on the other team). And BOTH of you were bitching about the other, and both of you tk'd each other. I thought you two would get your little scrap over with and continue to play. But it didn't happen so I switched over to OPP and the first thing I see is you spawning in main and shooting every team mate you could find. That alone warrants some time off, and the team wounding to entice players to shoot back really pisses me off.
I wish I could go on what ppl say in game, but the problem is there is too many asshats trying to get other ppl kicked out, so I have to go on what I see.
Gunslinger was (and is) on my radar as well, but you were the only one I seen tking, and hence the time off.
Your time is up, but I (nor other admins) will tolerate the tk'ing. Tk'ing someone else because they did it to you doesn't fly here.
If you have problems in game, try to explain there or come in here and PM or post. Bitching about someone tk'ing and then you do the same won't get you anywhere.

see you on the battlefield,
C