Kicked From Server? (really confused

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
Major A-hole

Kicked From Server? (really confused

Post by Major A-hole »

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias: Major A-hole
2. Public key hash: IDK
3. Time/date of the ban: Today Sept 7th- about 4:45pmish
4. Who banned you: No idea. Did not say.
5. What were you banned for: No idea. Did not say.
6. Comments:
I've been playing throughout the day today w/o any issues w/ players or admin as usual. I joined once again around said time I got kicked (Battle of the Bulge Map). Grabbed a 50cal went to a sniping spot near a Coalition flag (by the Church) to the right of the map near to where the Red Main would be. I laid down to begin sniping & then I see a player next to me ( to my left, didn't see who it was), looked back at the coalition flag(church area), looked back to the player to my left and then started looking for people to snipe...

Then all of a sudden I get "Kicked From Server" Message. Tried logging in a few more times & BAM same message.

I'm really confused as to what on earth happened? Can someone help me out w/ this?

Thanks
Major A-hole

Re: Kicked From Server? (really confused

Post by Major A-hole »

AIDS wrote:Hang tight, Major, under review.

Any update? I tried to log in to the Server today (a few mins ago) & still the same thing.

Thanks AIDS for looking into this.
8-)
RickPetko
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by RickPetko »

Major,
You were given a ban for your clans disruption of the server last week. You and your pallies were not following the rules and I banned one of your buds for continued rule breaking and smart mouthing to the admins. I gave him a break and let him back in to the game,after you talked to him. I was wrong for doing that. He persisted in mouthing off and being a prick and then all of you left. The "Xtreme" name tag will be looked upon as suspicious until I see further changes in behavior. I tried to unban you however it seems I'm not able to get into RM at this time. I will attempt it later.
RickPetko
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by RickPetko »

Major,
You've been unbanned. Please explain what your peeps attitude was about last week on El Alemein.
Major A-hole

Post by Major A-hole »

RickPetko wrote:Major,
You've been unbanned. Please explain what your peeps attitude was about last week on El Alemein.
TY

I just read what was the issue posted above in a previous reply.
I edited this post .

Thanks Rick.
Last edited by Major A-hole on September 8th, 2011, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major A-hole

Post by Major A-hole »

RickPetko wrote:Major,
You were given a ban for your clans disruption of the server last week. You and your pallies were not following the rules and I banned one of your buds for continued rule breaking and smart mouthing to the admins. I gave him a break and let him back in to the game,after you talked to him. I was wrong for doing that. He persisted in mouthing off and being a prick and then all of you left. The "Xtreme" name tag will be looked upon as suspicious until I see further changes in behavior. I tried to unban you however it seems I'm not able to get into RM at this time. I will attempt it later.

It was someone else from Xtream & not the Xtream player you banned initailly. I do remember that day. Armedrogue did not follow the rules as he did not know & you accepted that as I explained it to you & him & you unbanned him (greatly appreciated for understanding) but our other player was asking about the driving the veh's to the planes (hence causing disruption).
I apologize for that. He jst didnt seem to undersand & I explained to him that it's SERVER RULES & that we (Team Xtream) shouldn't make a fuss about it. Your Server your rules.

Again Rick...

TY for understanding & I will pass the good word to Team Xtream & have them behave. Sorry for the misunderstading.

See you on the Battlefield.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Best unban we have had in a long time ... And this guy calls himself an A-hole .. You should rename yourself to Major Sweetheart :lol: ...Do you play rugby.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
C'mon Son
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by C'mon Son »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P :P :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
"Now you're messin' with A son of a bi*ch" Nazareth-Hair of the Dog
Major A-hole

Re: Kicked From Server? (really confused)

Post by Major A-hole »

Nightstalker wrote:Best unban we have had in a long time ... And this guy calls himself an A-hole .. You should rename yourself to Major Sweetheart :lol: ...Do you play rugby.

LOL!

Its amazing what can be accomplished w/ simple conversation. & no I dont play rugby... Jst Softball. haha!

Now see you bitches on the Battlefield! :mrgreen:

8-)
Kamalla
Sri Lanka

Re: Kicked From Server? (really confused)

Post by Kamalla »

softball... does that require a blue pill??? ;)