Server kick all time since more 24hours

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
Gen.Nimitz

Server kick all time since more 24hours

Post by Gen.Nimitz »

Every time, i try to connect to the server, he kicks me ... It's not really cool but i know why i got kicked.

but, after 24 hours, i think i have understand for that.... Pls remove my ip ;p 66.110.143.216 ;P
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: Server kick all time since more 24hours

Post by Swanny-CG »

General Nimitz,

You very intentionally teamkilled me while I was in the SA, and then immediately switched to the other team. We don't need players like you on our server.
If, and I mean IF, you are ever removed from the banlist, it will be at a time of MY choosing, not yours.

Swanny
Property23

Post by Property23 »

The idiot factor never ceases to amaze me... Last night I came in to the game during El Al... I was there for about 2 minutes and Melon comes up to me and SMAWs me right on the tarmac. This wouldn't be so bad, but HE WAS ON THE SAME TEAM I WAS... That my friends, is the definition of perma ban when you look it up on wikipedia... Melon, if your listening... don't even bother emailing for for forgiveness... I'm not in any mood to reconcile your waterhead. In the words of my wife... not tonight, I have a headache...
Gen.Nimitz

Post by Gen.Nimitz »

Swanny-CG wrote:General Nimitz,

You very intentionally teamkilled me while I was in the SA, and then immediately switched to the other team. We don't need players like you on our server.
If, and I mean IF, you are ever removed from the banlist, it will be at a time of MY choosing, not yours.

Swanny
It's an admin powertrip what you make now, like a young babye who lose his toy. I'm sory but Teamkilling ONE time doesn't deserve a permban. A 24 hours bans, yes but not indefinitely according to the whims of your mood.

Everyone made in any case of the errors and stupid actions at a certain time and it's that i make. End of story.

Anyway, i think that SA3 is a huge bullshit in Dc, totaly unbalanced for the pilots and that's bullshit can kill a ground vehicule. Anyway, it's a noobzor toy, the best player take a Stinger to take down Airplanes, That's needs really more skill that a guided rocket. I have read your opinion about that but i totaly desagree with.
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

It's not a powertrip, it's my option. And I'm exercising it. I don't ask for your help in maintaining or running the server, nor did I ask for your opinion. If you don't like being banned, you shouldn't have teamkilled.

In terms of the whims of my mood, you never even APOLOGIZED for being a jerk. Don't bother at this point, either.

If you don't like the way we run the server, you're welcome to leave. Or you were welcome. Now the choice has been removed.

We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.