Ban hammered

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
Fonzy

Ban hammered

Post by Fonzy »

1. In-game alias:Fonzy

2. Public key hash: ddc7effc7ba12ea241968cad3792dd25

3. Time/date of the ban:6:30 am Alaska Time 10/11/11

4. Who banned you: unknown

5. What were you banned for: team switching/stacking

6. Comments: A few words of defeat were muttered in game from opposing players before the game ended in DCF Bridge, the map switched to Lost village. Not wanting to be the bully, or hear any more complaining I switched to the under dog spot, I switched to blue. when I did it was at the very begining seconds of the game and not everyone one from the last round had showed up yet. There was only 3 players at the time, including my self. Seconds later another player popped on and was blue as well making it 3vs1, I lol'ed and was going to go back to red but one of the guys on blue beat me to it. During this I realized it was capture the flag and not conquest. I was asked why I switched and said "because I like playing blue on lost village (conquest) and didn't realize it was CTF". I was told that my plan to "unbalance teams" didn't work, and I was kicked moments later. I don't know what about this situation made it a ban-able offense, regardless of how long the ban is for. You ask players to be respectful to the admins, fair enough, yet this is how admins at EA117 return that respect to nice players. I was not intentionaly breaking rules, I was not warned, I do not have a history of "team stacking" and would like to know why a ban was thought to be an acceptable punishment.
Last edited by Fonzy on October 11th, 2011, 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Re: Ban hammered

Post by c0loNeL »

Hey Fonzy,
I cannot see your name on the ban list. Could you plz run the BFHash viewtopic.php?f=17&t=207 and post your hash and I'll try and find it that way.
thnx
Fonzy

Post by Fonzy »

public key hash is ddc7effc7ba12ea241968cad3792dd25
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

I still don't see it on the ban list. Are you sure you weren't just kicked?