Help please on Unbann!

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
9mm.Chris

Help please on Unbann!

Post by 9mm.Chris »

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias: 9mm.Chris and Eliazar
2. Public key hash: mine is d0f80c38d6aa96ab86fb5ad663d1031e and his is 2d9c37754df63b05961626917c7b67be
3. Time/date of the ban: 30/10. 10:30pm and 31/10. 9:00 am
4. Who banned you:im not sure
5. What were you banned for: im not sure
6. Comments: hi i need your help on un banning these 2 keys. first off i was..errr my broinlaw was gaming in your server but that dont matter who was gaming anyway poof the user key was banned. i have a totale of 2 pc in my house 1 is the wifes and the other is mine, my key was banned so i did not go online with the wifes computer so that key is ok but im not letting her play till this gets cleared up. next day i went to the broinlaws house (he just started playing 3 weeks ago) to check in and i typed (any help unbanning my key) and poof his key was banned also, i not sure whats goingon i not trying to piss anyone off i hope all is well and maby we can work this out i like this sever and hope to keep gaming with you guys im sorry if any thing i did pissed some one off, let me know what needs to be done BoSS. i speak spanish so im sorry if i cant spell very well , Chris Diaz ,Rancho Coloradito km.49 baja, mexico,..
Simon
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: Help please on Unbann!

Post by Simon »

chris, "request under review"
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

I am at a loss for words...
Is this really how you expect to get unbanned, by lying about it all?
I will not dignify a response to this.
Your bans (ON YOURS AND MARIA'S) hash's will NOT be removed. If you want to play on this server you will have to buy new cd's. And if you do, I highly recommend you follow the rules and knock off the childish behavior.

c0loNeL
9mm.Chris

Post by 9mm.Chris »

wow im sorry i have pissed you off so bad, im am really telling you the truth buddy, please cant we work this out...i still wanna play on your server but buying new keys.. kinda harsh dont you think, please please i will follow the rules..but really im not lieing God is watching and knows im not lieing... please think it over agen we all wanna play its a good 10yo game
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

Wow, just read your chat sessions. You need some help. I don't hate ppl. It's not in my nature. And I recommend you watch what you say or the forum will be locked out for you too.