i will pay the SEVER!! for the keys

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
9mm.Chris

i will pay the SEVER!! for the keys

Post by 9mm.Chris »

HI i have an idea what if i pay the Server/swanny $20 dlls for the 2 keys .err make it $30 dllls for the 2 just to show im sorry, its better then giving the money the the store whene the server can use it to help stay runnning.... i really wanna work this out please

1. In-game alias: 9mm.Chris and Eliazar
2. Public key hash: mine is d0f80c38d6aa96ab86fb5ad663d1031e and his is 2d9c37754df63b05961626917c7b67be
3. Time/date of the ban: 30/10. 10:30pm and 31/10. 9:00 am
4. Who banned you:im not sure
5. What were you banned for: im not sure
6. Comments: hi i need your help on un banning these 2 keys. first off i was..errr my broinlaw was gaming in your server but that dont matter who was gaming anyway poof the user key was banned. i have a totale of 2 pc in my house 1 is the wifes and the other is mine, my key was banned so i did not go online with the wifes computer so that key is ok but im not letting her play till this gets cleared up. next day i went to the broinlaws house (he just started playing 3 weeks ago) to check in and i typed (any help unbanning my key) and poof his key was banned also, i not sure whats goingon i not trying to piss anyone off i hope all is well and maby we can work this out i like this sever and hope to keep gaming with you guys im sorry if any thing i did pissed some one off, let me know what needs to be done BoSS. i speak spanish so im sorry if i cant spell very well , Chris Diaz ,Rancho Coloradito km.49 baja, mexico
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Re: i will pay the SEVER!! for the keys

Post by c0loNeL »

We do not have nor give out keys for games. They come with the game you buy from the store.
9mm.Chris

Post by 9mm.Chris »

i mean pay as in il buy the keys you have banned its the same thing isnt it, why pay walmart when you guys can use the money for your server,, im like buying my right back,,, sound ok bud,,,please no herd feelings
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

Ok, your not understanding. The bans will NOT be lifted, PERIOD! We don't take bribes or payouts. This is final.