Unban request - Dipexe

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
Dipexe

Unban request - Dipexe

Post by Dipexe »

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias: Dipexe http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Dipexe/
2. Public key hash:
3. Time/date of the ban: The round in question occured on Feb. 5, probably in the evening, the ban sometime in between then and now.
4. Who banned you: IDK
5. What were you banned for: "Spawn camping"
6. Comments: I wasn't spawn camping, I was crushing the other team in the plane. Some guy with a name like "Sh4rkm4n" was trying to fly either the helicopter or plane on the opposite team and didn't like that he couldn't live very long in it, so he started whining about me "spawn camping" in chat. One of his friends started agreeing with him, I told him I wasn't spawn camping, and nothing else happened so I thought that was the end of it. I tried to log on today to find that I was banned. I was not spawn camping in any way, although I shot some people down over or near the carrier it was only because they flew back towards it once I got on their tail. I did not shoot anyone down while they were either on the carrier, or in their initial takeoff run from the carrier.
Last edited by Dipexe on February 7th, 2012, 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dipexe

Re: Unban request - Dipexe

Post by Dipexe »

I'd like to also add that the whining took place during a gulf of oman, when I was on the russian team. That, in and of itself, should be pretty strong evidence in my favor since it is virtually impossible to spawn camp the american carrier due to the extensive field of fire of the stationary AA.
Beaver
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Great Britain

Re: Unban request - Dipexe

Post by Beaver »

Hi Dipexe, thanks for the unban request,

we had reports from a few people that you where basecamping, so we gave you a day off.

Your ban has finished now, so you are more that welcome to rejoin.

Please make sure to read the rules for the server, type @rules ingame to show them.

See you on the battlefield soldier.

- Beaver