Unban Request for T-BONE

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
T-BONE

Unban Request for T-BONE

Post by T-BONE »

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias: T-BONE
2. Public key hash: ddde167dd6289f9b158e05e756af30c0
3. Time/date of the ban: 02/15/2012
4. Who banned you: Boon
5. What were you banned for: Tking I think
6. Comments: Boon I'm truly sorry for the tk I did on that last map. I didn't see you by the tank at east. I guess I should stick to tanking. So can you unban me asap so I can get back on, thanks T-BONE.

Put IDK for questions where you don't know the answer.
BoOn
Canada

Re: Unban Request for T-BONE

Post by BoOn »

First of all you tked me while I was in the AA gun at south base on El al 3 , It was already our flag that I was holding when you bombed me, you didnt apologize for that but I let it slide as a noob manuver that we all tend to do once in awhile. Than while I was holding East you AGAIN bombed our aa when it was already our flag, for that you earned a kick, now once you came back in and asked why you were kicked I told you to think about it for a sec. So as soon as you took off in the air I was immediately tked by you again while INSIDE the bunker leading me to believe it was intentional as that tank was north of east as you say you were shooting at.

I will lift the 1day ban as you manned up and apologized here but apologizing at the time of the accident as most ppl do goes a long way aswell and would make me believe it wasnt intentional tks. Cya on the battlefield soldier.
T-BONE

Re: Unban Request for T-BONE

Post by T-BONE »

Thanks, just a note I was trying to land and type sorry for the tk but buy the time I did I was already kicked.