one last chance?

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
ZuminaZX

one last chance?

Post by ZuminaZX »

1. In-game alias: zuminazx
2. DC/BF3:
3. Public key hash(If BF3, leave blank):
4. Time/date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for: I finally discovered what a map exploit is by accidentally falling into a defense turret's basement.
7. Comments: I thought I was on a 3 day or week break but I tried connecting today, something like 90 days after being banned for falling into a turret's basement on an island map, and it appears I'm still banned. Would ya'll be willing to give me one more shot? I didn't realize it was such a serious offense. I thought it was pretty cool when it happened, especially since I was the last one left on my team.

* If you don't know who banned you or what you were banned for then type IDK for that question.
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Re: one last chance?

Post by c0loNeL »

3. Cheating - this goes in all forms possible - map exploits, hacked up programs, switching teams to either find someone in hiding or TK, then jump back - most of us will instantly ban you. Do not pass Baghdad, do not collect 200 dinar.
Using map exploits comes with a permanent ban, as do all cheats. Especially when you are told repeatedly to cease using them (which I did).
I am willing to give you another shot, but this is a one time deal. Any other infractions will put you back on the list, not to come off again.

see you on the battlefield,
C