TwiTch-PLEASE HELP ME TO PLAY DC AGAIN

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
TwiTch
United States of America

TwiTch-PLEASE HELP ME TO PLAY DC AGAIN

Post by TwiTch »

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF3:
3. Public key hash(If BF3, leave blank):
4. Time/date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

* If you don't know who banned you or what you were banned for then type IDK for that question.

1.TwiTch
2.Ea 117 fan forvite
3.DO not know
4.OVER a month ago not sure of date
5.Do not Know
6.Profanity
7.I apologize to not only the admins but to all who play in the server. I should not be acting like that in front of anyone especially when there maybe children playing or watching. I do not act like an idiot in real life and I should keep it like that online as well. I am again SORRY if i offended you all. :15:
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: TwiTch-PLEASE HELP ME TO PLAY DC AGAIN

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey Twitch .. two things ..

1 - Appology accepted ... We all have bad days and maybe that was just one of them. I know I dont need to go into the right and wrong as you have allready expressed that so all is well.

2 - I owe you an appology. When your ingame rant went on you left before I could type anything in. So I got ya remotely. Unfortunately I was only able to put a permanent ban on you :? ... But in the notes I had said for you to be released ohhhhhh about a month ago :oops: .. soooo My fault. I am sorry I did not stay on top of that. You are good to go.

If you need to rant .. come here. We all do that from time to time. And welcome to the forums. Sorry it had to be under these conditions. ;) C ya in game.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
TwiTch
United States of America

Re: TwiTch-PLEASE HELP ME TO PLAY DC AGAIN

Post by TwiTch »

Hey pal yea it was you I got mad at i remember now. I tend to ask questions and if i dont get a reply I am like a broken record player. haha this time around I will be on my best behavior. I like this place its cool to be able to see faces. Fine bunch of folks here. :34: THANK YOU FOR THE SECOND CHANCE !! :)