Iwo Jima

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
Ramphopper

Iwo Jima

Post by Ramphopper »

1. In-game alias: Cro Cop
2. DC/BF3: DC
3. Public key hash(If BF3, leave blank): 448ed323dae8d8166f258ee2299b084e
4. Time/date of the ban: 6/10 11:30pm EDT
5. Who banned you: IDK
6. What were you banned for: "base camping"
7. Comments: I thought Iwo Jima carrier is attackable - most on the server believe so too. Per JadgTurkey's request, I was kicked. Later I got back on, stayed off carrier, then got banned for chasing/shooting down a birdy that had flown halfway to the beach and fled back to carrier seeking protection.

Let me know if Iwo Jima carrier is off-limit or not - I'm ok w/ staying off the carrier.

* If you don't know who banned you or what you were banned for then type IDK for that question.
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Re: Iwo Jima

Post by c0loNeL »

I am not the banning admin, but you were given 3 days off. Your ban will be off tomorrow.
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: Iwo Jima

Post by S.O.S »

The two carriers in Iwo Jima are stationary, so they are off limit just like any upcap mains in land maps. The exception is the red carrier in Midway which you can drive around.

You were kicked after attacking the blue carrier multiple times and I watched you doing it. You came back and several people complained you were still at it, thus the 3-day ban. Frankly I didn't see what you did the second time, just the words from other players. I feel like to trust what you said in the post and you've already served half of the ban. So you are cleared off the list. Enjoy your game.

SOS