kicked from game need help tnt,memphis,tn

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
tnterry

kicked from game need help tnt,memphis,tn

Post by tnterry »

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF3:
3. Public key hash(If BF3, leave blank): d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e
4. Time/date of the ban:idk
5. Who banned you:idk
6. What were you banned for:basecamping
7. Comments:did not know it was wrong though i was away far enough

* If you don't know who banned you or what you were banned for then type IDK for that question.
Last edited by tnterry on August 15th, 2012, 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: kicked from game need help tnt,memphis,tn

Post by Nightstalker »

You need to fill those out bud
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

That's better. I see you have editted you original ;) ... the banning admin will be here soon.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »

I would have considered you one of the regulars on the server TNT, how you didnt know basecamping was not allowed is beyond me . I warned and eventually kicked you the previous day on kharkov for basecamping so knowing that it was not allowed is a weak excuse. The banning admin will get with you thou on this.
tnterry

Post by tnterry »

i though i was back far enough not to be banned..i have seen alot of other people do this many times before and not get kicked,but i am sry if i fended anybody and yes i have been playing on this sight for a long time and enjoyed it always...so my bad want happen again...TnT
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

You were hitting an uncap, I don't care from where. This is not the first OR second time you have been kicked/banned for basecamping. You know the rules, and yet you seem to think you can break them all the time. I have a hard time lifting this one, but I will, this ONCE. It won't happen again, next time it WILL be permanent. It's hard enough to regulate the noobs, never mind the regulars. Like I said, I will not lift it again, so I suggest playing by the rules.
tnterry

Post by tnterry »

Thanks i will, you know that i enjoy playing the game with ya'll, and again i did not think i was that close..it was my fault so i will suffer the consequences. and again i thank you for you consideration on this matter...Have a good one ...TnT memphis
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey TNT .. Colonel tried to unban you but for some reason it did not take. Give us some time and we will try and fix this so you can get back to playing. Sorry for the inconvenience.

PS .. remember its not where YOU are its where your bullets, rockets, etc are hitting ;) If they are hitting the main it is camping EVEN if you are clear across the map.
(unless within the 3 reasons stated in the rules...
-sniping
-taking out SA3
-or someone firing out of main)
tnterry

Post by tnterry »

ok nightstalker,,thanks for the heads up...got ya now on the camping...np...TnT be good to get back...
tnterry

Post by tnterry »

still kicked can't get back into game...TnT memphis,tn
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

We are trying to figure out 1 why we can not delete you ban .. 2 the hash you gave us is not the one listed.
tnterry

Post by tnterry »

Hash

c2318617a04120866219e5c7759a1b12
tnterry

Post by tnterry »

hey night, don't have a clue how that other # got on there, i'm not to upon all this gaming stuff.i just try to play the game...ha...i'm just a disabled 100% vet that got hooked on playing this game back in 2003 when i quite smoking and had to do something with my hands at the time and had no experience with trying to get back into the server...i thank you for sticking with it and helping me to get back on here... gives me somthing to do ever day....TnT memphis,tn....ps hope this is the right # this time
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey no problem bud. And yes that is the correct key hash. Please do not think we are trying to make you sit out any longer than needed. Colonel even PM'd me while he was away from his PC asking me to try and remove you from the ban list. I am not sure what is going on just know we are looking into it. I promise we will piost something as soon as it is fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your service. What branch were in? I did 6 yrs AF as a B1B crew chief. God help us if you are a grunt. We already have Sarge and I think that is all this server needs :lol:

EDIT: ... you are not on the list .. you should be good to go. Was on my phone when I wrote the above messege so you may have been able to play at the time of writing the above. :oops:
tnterry

Post by tnterry »

thanks, i was in the marine corp...i was exposed to agent orange thats how the 100% disabled came about.and back at ya for yours and any other people on here for their service to our country
tnterry

Post by tnterry »

no not a grunt...and still can't get on the server...but i'll wait and see what comes around.....later TnT memphis,tn
tnterry

Post by tnterry »

nightstalker...try that # starting with c23186....that is what i keep coming up with on hashit.exe...TnT
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Jesus Nighty when are you going to spell it right its God not Grunt.
Nice to have another fellow lover of OD Green, ya flat top, side walled, leather neck, sabre waving, bell hop. ;) You'll get to adore me, but that takes time. Just ask Nightstalker lololol

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
tnterry

Post by tnterry »

nice meting ya sarge,seen ya on here from time to time and yea i am all of the above and got to say am proud of it...lol have a good one sarge....hoo rah
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey Memphis. I have looked at all possible ways to find your hash and/or name on the ban list. You are not on there. So you *should* be able to get on the server. If not can you tell me what message it says.
tnterry

Post by tnterry »

hey nightstalker stll can'y get on and all it says is kicked from server i'm going to get my oldest son to see about the hash# maybe i'm doing something wrong, knowing me probably am...thanks again...TnT
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Yea brother .. I saw you trying to get in earlier. I am hoping you can find something on your end but we will see what we can do. Swanny has already deleted your ban from the config files on the server also so I am not sure anymore.
tnterry

Post by tnterry »

doesn't look like anything on this end. As soon as I try to enter the server I get the "kicked from server" message. I'm able to enter other servers fine so it looks like something on this one is still causing the issue.
C'mon Son
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by C'mon Son »

Just out of curiosity... Is your PB activated? Did you try updating PB from our download forums? I saw you trying to jump in game over the weekend several times but nothing popped up stating the reason why you were kicked.
"Now you're messin' with A son of a bi*ch" Nazareth-Hair of the Dog
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

Looks like he might have gotten banned by IP or keyhash on the backend, like it didn't display but was still in the logs.

Give it a try now and please let me know if it works.