My Ban...?

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
<HHD> Nick Fury

My Ban...?

Post by <HHD> Nick Fury »

1. <HHD> Nick Fury
2. DC
3. 1513911097028754222723
4. A couple of weeks ago
5. Southern Cross
6. Not quite sure?
7. Ok so I do not have great fan fare out there. I think my reputation from the HHD server has proceeded me on your server. Unfortunately the last time I was on I was in an apache attacking an enemy player in the hind. I crashed into it and someone typed on screen to ban my player number and then bam I was banned. I do not know why but I would like to know. I have been banned in the past and have tried to be a constructive player but it seems is all I get is grief from non EA clan members on your server. I do not see alot of enforcement to keep these people from working my over in the chat. I have asked for assistance from the admin at hand but I do not seem to get much help. You do have a fun server and it takes very little from players to send it out of control. I apologize if I am doing something wrong but for the life of me I do not know what it is. Please lift my ban? :)
Southern Cross
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Japan

Re: My Ban...?

Post by Southern Cross »

At first time at Midway, you followed and shot my Mig with same plane(mig) though you and I was in red. How did you make mistake?
Second time, at oil field, when my a-10 trying to take off from main, you shot me with Apache's chain gun in second seat.
Not only that, I heard people want me to kick you 2 months ago. Plus, you already been banned before and came back with different CD-key recently.

I'll lift your ban, but if I heard bad thing about you again, I'll keep your ban again even if you came back again with different CD-key.
<HHD> Nick Fury

Thanks Southern. I let my frustration of others giving me crap get the better of me. I am sorry that I am taking it out the wrong way on your server. I should come in and talk to you on TS.
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »

SC does not frequent our TS server but your more than welcome to join us on it while your gaming.
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

It's not your HHD reputation that has you on our ban list, but what you have done on OUR server. Let us go back in time viewtopic.php?f=64&t=2131 That didn't seem to sink in and you got yourself banned again permanently. I suggest you tread very carefully if you want to continue playing here, because I am seeing you doing the same crap that got you banned in the first place.
<HHD> Nick Fury

I get what you are saying colonel. I am not being very respectful of you and your rules as well as being an overall asshat. I have to say I am truly sorry. Sometimes I get bent when other players are giving me crap with the on screen chat and when I have tried to get someone with authority to address it, it seems like it falls on deaf ears. This has happened on more than one occasion recently which sends me right over the edge. I realize this ruins it for others and I should just leave when I feel like getting retribution. I would like to be thought of on the same level as others. I will take it to your forums or on TS in the future. Thanks for being cool.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

If what you are saying is true and not just what you think needs to be said then I would say we are on the same page. Please remember with your previous actions one would assume your are being treated like shit because you are treating someone else like shit. The old golden rule applies here. So if you are complaining about someone and asking for help from an admin, I would have to think you were the instigator. I am not saying that is always the case but I bet my odds would be high if I bet against you.

Maybe the past is behind us but damn if this does not feel like deja vu.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.