bum ban

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
IRAbasrahinsurgent
United States of America

bum ban

Post by IRAbasrahinsurgent »

1. In-game alias: (IRA)BasrahInsurgent
2. DC/BF3: dc
3. Public key hash(If BF3, leave blank): 6e75887e230ca31bfd304581f82a1dbf
4. Time/date of the ban: 10/4/12 10pm
5. Who banned you: maybe swanny
6. What were you banned for: I was making coments about c4 and helo being removed from map
7. Comments: I have played here for years and have alot of fun on this server with its great players. I dont think that stating that a map sux cause the helos and c4 wer removed is worthy of getting banned. can I get back to the fun please?
BoOn
Canada

Re: bum ban

Post by BoOn »

I was the banning admin, You were not banned on just the fact of stating a simple opinion about a map. You went on a temper tantrum multiple times for days since we introduced different ideas to some of the maps. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but its something you were asked to take to the forums and not while ingame, we simply got tired of listening to you and so a 3 day ban was enforced on you to cool off and hopefully take your concerns to the proper platform which is here , the forums.

Your 3days is up this evening but I will go ahead and lift it now. If you still feel the need to vent your distaste about the map changes please do it here http://www.ea117dcfanfavorites.com/view ... =62&t=4402 , constructive criticism is appreciated but if its only a whine fest it will fall on deaf ears. If you do decide to voice your distaste ingame then another ban will be imposed as its disruptive for other players.

Cya on the battlefield.
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

Yes, please bring your opinion here. We actually DO want to hear what you have to say, and you're free to feel however you do - I (and others) will likely agree on some points and disagree on others. You were asked MULTIPLE TIMES by me ALONE to come here and not clog up the chat in-game. You rejected every suggestion, request then order to STFU about it in-game.

Do you see? State your opinion - please. But here, in the forums. Not in-game.
IRAbasrahinsurgent
United States of America

Post by IRAbasrahinsurgent »

Ok big boon. Thanks for the spanking. I obviously needed one. Been gaming 13 years and never been to or registerd at any forums. well im at one now. 1st time for everything they say. Just hated having weps that dont work. "Its a war game". Ok mr. boon Ill see ya on the battlefield killer. Thanks for early reinstatement.

Mr. swanny-gg, sorry to be a thorn in your side for a few days but game chat is all I know and I hate change. "Im in the forums now" lol Seeya on the battlefield killer.