unban request

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
billythekid1
New Zealand

unban request

Post by billythekid1 »

1. In-game alias:kiwiwhirly
2. DC/BF3:bf3
3. Public key hash(If BF3, leave blank):
4. Time/date of the ban:the other day
5. Who banned you:my good friend oddob
6. What were you banned for:I asked to be banned as i was unhappy with what is going on
7. Comments:I have realised something good in the past couple of days.You guys the ones who run the server and i have known for a long time do a great job and i respect that.it been hard changing from dc to bf3 and we have made and lost people on the way. i miss the way it used to be and wish it could revert to how it was..i would like to have the option of still playing on the EA server with the guys i like, i can always log of when the people i dont gell with come on or just ignore..i will rise above it and carry on as me

* If you don't know who banned you or what you were banned for then type IDK for that question.
OddJob2021
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: unban request

Post by OddJob2021 »

Thank you for the official request whirly. The admins are discussing your case.
billythekid1
New Zealand

Post by billythekid1 »

thanks jay. either way ill be happy with the outcome after all i put myself here not anybody else.
billythekid1
New Zealand

Post by billythekid1 »

is there an outcome yet? still banned or unbanned thats all i need to know :D :11:
OddJob2021
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by OddJob2021 »

billythekid1 wrote:is there an outcome yet? still banned or unbanned thats all i need to know :D :11:
The fact that there is no verdict yet is a good thing, it's not a landslide in any favor. I cannot discuss what's going on in the admin section. Be patient.
billythekid1
New Zealand

Post by billythekid1 »

Sorry bud i thought it might be simple due to the fact i actually asked to be removed and have done nothing wrong in game.It ok i can wait if it takes a month it takes a month no worries . merry xmas one and all if i dont get to kill you before then hahahah
OddJob2021
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by OddJob2021 »

Whirly, I'm sorry to say the ban on the BF3 server will stay. It was a majority decision. I hope you can still visit the forums here and shoot the breeze with us all. I am especially interested in how the rifle of yours is coming along ;) Hope there are no hard feelings.
billythekid1
New Zealand

Post by billythekid1 »

No worries shame the decision was based on the forum and not my in game server playing which personally i think is wrong.

Merry xmas all hope you continue to have fun on a server i have loved for the past 4 to 5 years. Hope it gains speed and continues to live on and prosper..no hard feelings..

THE END :(

if you ever change your mind send me a pvt message
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Hey Buddy :cry:

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
billythekid1
New Zealand

Post by billythekid1 »

miss ya baby :) how ru sarge..
toolman
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by toolman »

billythekid1 wrote:No worries shame the decision was based on the forum and not my in game server playing which personally i think is wrong.

Merry xmas all hope you continue to have fun on a server i have loved for the past 4 to 5 years. Hope it gains speed and continues to live on and prosper..no hard feelings..

The DECISION was based on a vote. A vote by alot of people that have known you before BF3. You have asked to be banned, you have asked that we remove all your threads.

Yet here WE are. All of the admins who had a vote, and billythekid. "your good friend oddjob" just did what you asked him to do.

Merry Xmas to you and your family as well. There are no hard feelings...you HAVE been here a long time and I imagine this will not be the last time we hear from you Troy. Leave the drama, and fireworks behind and use the forum and gaming servers for what they are.. a community.

I don't think anyone needs to change their mind....I think YOU just need to not be here for awhile. I am sick of it honestly and I'm not alone. Not everyone is going to get along, and people can say whatever they want....fact is it's just a "game" and WE only have 2 things in common...a computer and a game about warfare.

I have grown to know you Troy, and very much like you and enjoy knowing about your life ... it's ups and downs, and am not alone admitting that I have been sad and and happy on days that have shaped your life personally. Leave the BS behind and stop back many moons from now.... anything is possible on the BF3 server anyway right??... :18:

:39:
professional driver. closed course. do not attempt.

Grizzly
United States of America

Post by Grizzly »

toolman wrote:
billythekid1 wrote:No worries shame the decision was based on the forum and not my in game server playing which personally i think is wrong.

The DECISION was based on a vote. A vote by alot of people that have known you before BF3. You have asked to be banned, you have asked that we remove all your threads.

Yet here WE are. All of the admins who had a vote, and billythekid. "your good friend oddjob" just did what you asked him to do.

Merry Xmas to you and your family as well. There are no hard feelings...you HAVE been here a long time and I imagine this will not be the last time we hear from you Troy. Leave the drama, and fireworks behind and use the forum and gaming servers for what they are.. a community.

I don't think anyone needs to change their mind....I think YOU just need to not be here for awhile. I am sick of it honestly and I'm not alone. Not everyone is going to get along, and people can say whatever they want....fact is it's just a "game" and WE only have 2 things in common...a computer and a game about warfare.

I have grown to know you Troy, and very much like you and enjoy knowing about your life ... it's ups and downs, and am not alone admitting that I have been sad and and happy on days that have shaped your life personally. Leave the BS behind and stop back many moons from now.... anything is possible on the BF3 server anyway right??... :18:

:39:
You a smart sumbich! I love you! :4:
HI! I love you!
billythekid1
New Zealand

Post by billythekid1 »

Like i said no hard feelings guys take care have fun,.