Banned????

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
CannibusSmoker

Banned????

Post by CannibusSmoker »

1. In-game alias: CannibusSmoker / Anti Hacker Charlie/ Fragout/ Fallout
2. DC/BF3:Battlefield 1942
3. Public key hash(If BF3, leave blank): Not sure what that is...
4. Time/date of the ban: Umm December 21 2012
5. Who banned you: IDK
6. What were you banned for: IDK
7. Comments: HOw long is the ban??? and will I ever be able to play on the server again
:!:

* If you don't know who banned you or what you were banned for then type IDK for that question.
CannibusSmoker

Re: Banned????

Post by CannibusSmoker »

972c0a0bf4ffe544b1daf4d649ca4175 is my hash # saw a threat on ur forum and found out how to find it
CannibusSmoker

Post by CannibusSmoker »

And for what I could have been banned for?? Only thing I can think of is the admin said something about my screenshots being blocked or something... I just got this PC maybe 2 weeks ago. I ordered it on black Friday from Cyberware Pcs IT has windows 8. Ive done all the updates and pb updates through ur website. I Don't know how else to Fix it... :( And ive even asked yalls advice but im not downgrading from windows 8 to 7... as some stated. PLease unban me I like playing on ur server. I get a challenge :/
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

You really don't know why you are banned or just playing dumb? Remember Bocage? People were complaining you being invisible. I went in and sure enough you were under building floor at the north flag. I gave you a chance to show you got there by accident only to see you got out then went back in using the motor/shotgun trick. You were banned permanently for using map exploits at that point.

You will have to get a new key to play here again, though personally I think permanently banned players should not be allowed to play again even with a new CD unless proved buy most admins. But that's the rule here. And if you do come back, I'd like to see you have the blocked screenshot fixed. I don't believe Win 8 has anything to do with it and the way you play looks suspicious to a few admins.

SOS