This is Why I Fought the Last One....

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
Hav3n
United States of America

This is Why I Fought the Last One....

Post by Hav3n »

1. In-game alias: HaV3n
2. DC/BF3: DC
3. Public key hash(If BF3, leave blank): 1ac00469defbfa649c158b9e70360a35
4. Time/date of the ban: 11pm Eastern - Monday March 25
5. Who banned you: IDK
6. What were you banned for: IDK
7. Comments: This is why I was so vocal about that Payne induced ban last time, because with the assumption of guilt from admins, it would just snowball into even pettier things getting me banned in the future. I don't even know who kicked me or why (not a good sign of strong communication from whichever admin) but I can only assume it has something to do with Cheese and I joking as we do now about disruptive play. We had just finished Stalingrad with a bunch of guys sitting back and not even engaging in the fight, thus depriving of our team of several useful players capping flags. Cheese and I even capped north and were trying to hold it but you just can't win on blue with half the team not engaged AT flags.

The absurdity of complaining about it for real is so tangibly funny, this is why we joke about it. Is this what bothered someone?
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: This is Why I Fought the Last One....

Post by Nightstalker »

LOL .. I read the logs. If only they or you had of (quote from you on the log) "SCREENCAP THAT SHIT" huh ... One of these days you will realize its not that "assumption of guilt" but the perception of your mouth and not your gameplay itself.

Again, I read the logs and you, along with Cheese were told that you just can't let it go (multiple sarcastic screenshot references). And also that you had been warned. Now, you were not in favor of Payne's actions by taking screenshots and then now, I am willing to bet, you do not like the fact that you were told and warned that you were being bothersome. And I am going to again, going to assume you feel that it is OK to continue ranting, indirectly or not, ON THE GAME SERVER about how you were wronged with the previous ban.

You are a serious cat right, well act in a serious manner and take this seriously, you have been banned enough to where I do not know why you are playing now. I enjoy your level of game play and your effort to look/ask for teamplay/teamwork (albeit sometimes too harsh for most to heed your calling) You are not going to be given chances as you have been given many. That being said, I must say and I am not being a dick but just an earnest feline, quit pushing every fucking button you find. You have been on thin ice many times. Its time to shape up or ship out.

I wonder ... how do you expect people to see HEY GUYS I NEED HELP AT THE NORTH FLAG .. when you have stuff like, 'how you are gonna write your dossier or how your were lauded posthumously' going across the screen??? Mind you I am guilty of BS'ing in game but I am not bitching about how my team did not help. If the chat log was not disrupted with endless chatter of sarcasm people might have helped. Who knows right????
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

There's something called credit here. When you try to get a loan, a good credit gets you a good deal or you will have to pay a high interest to enjoy your new house/car. I have to say your credit rating at EA117 is at rock bottom. You have been tolerated long enough and it's payback time. A normally kickable offense could result in a ban for you. I posted a guideline for you to follow and you claimed "I understand where you're coming from a lot better than a few weeks ago", well obviously you didn't and I don't see any changes in your behavior during games, if not worse. I'm not the banning admin but it has my full support. If you ever decide to come back again, I recommend you to read my post again and follow it to the letters. You can't really find another server with a group of more fair and reasonable admins than EA117, being it DC or any other games.

SOS
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

BTW you are good to go Haven.

C ya in game bud.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Hav3n
United States of America

Post by Hav3n »

Thanks.