UNBAN PLZ

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
trustno1

UNBAN PLZ

Post by trustno1 »

1. In-game alias:TRUSTNO1 :mrgreen: -------SURGICAL
2. DC/BF3:--------DC
3. Public key hash(If BF3, leave blank): TRUST cff4f0d480ce09f7d3afd0ca4f1b581e
SURGICAL 8ccb367650ffdbd81db94835a5c25885
4. Time/date of the ban:OCT 5TH OCT 6TH
5. Who banned you:....DEFAULT sorry def
6. What were you banned for: fell into box at a new flag think it was just modded and was sticking half in or out...i d k ...didnt know what glitching was or that i was doing it....didnt know i couldnt be shot or killed.. then got banned before i could do anything..
7. Comments: ive been playin for a long time.. i dont cheat nor need to i am sorry for what i did but it just happend did not look to do it i was sticking half way out the box did not know i was inside or couldnt be shot so still dont understand where i went wrong .. please unban as i will not go over neer those boxes again...there bad boxes.... :) thank you..

* If you don't know who banned you or what you were banned for then type IDK for that question.
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: UNBAN PLZ

Post by S.O.S »

Thanks for coming to the forum to clear things out.

The flag was kept gray for a few minutes and couple of my teammates couldn't catch it. Went to help and found you hiding in a box with your hands sticking out. A c4 stick next you did nothing. You might have gotten in it by accident, but you stayed in there holding the flag and killed 1 or 2 people. We have a zero-tolerance policy on cheats and glitches on our server, so you were banned immediately. You came back to play with different IDs the following days without explaining what happened so I banned those IDs as well. The ban is for the player not just the ID. Doing that is like a slap on the face of the banning admin and I won't allow it.

I've seen you playing here for quite some time without any incidents. I trust your words that it was not intentional and it won't happen again. There are glitches in almost every map. As long as people don't take advantage on them on purpose, nobody gets banned for accidents.

You have been unbanned along with the other 2 IDs. Come back and enjoy flying the Apache again any time.