banned

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
gre_lauren

banned

Post by gre_lauren »

1. In-game alias: ATF_Ewing 2inf Div II
2. DC/BF4:DC
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank): 8ee6d0c22f4139b92a0fcb989fb5016f
4. Date of the ban:03/30/2014
5. Who banned you:IDK
6. What were you banned for:message says I was kicked from server...cannot enter cause each time it says kicked from server.
7. Comments: The AC130 was stolen form our main and flown to the axis base. I got into a tank and drove to the end of the runway and targeted the AC130. I put a couple of rounds into it but was too far to see if i was able to destroy it. (the death bubble was killing me) I then bailed from said tank when it burned and was strafed by a MiG. Last thing i did before i died was to fire a stinger at MiG. I was on TS at the time and it was said that i was banned for basecamping.
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Re: banned

Post by c0loNeL »

Thanks for the explanation gre. From my standpoint, rounds were hitting the runway right beside me (probably when you were targeting), leaving me to believe you were camping, and hence the 1 day ban. I have lifted the ban, your good to go. See you on the battlefield.
C
gre_lauren

Re: banned

Post by gre_lauren »

Thank you. I need to apologize for my ranting in TS after the ban. Though you didnt hear it and it wasn't directed at you, it was unprofessional of me...something to the effect of 'how dare they...'

nuff said. Those who were there they know.