Would like to play your server again

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
HAL9000

Would like to play your server again

Post by HAL9000 »

1. In-game alias: HAL9000
2. DC/BF4: DC
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank): d782511e890d4715309a309144659042
4. Date of the ban: Unknown (long ass time ago)
5. Who banned you: idk
6. What were you banned for: smartassing admin
7. Comments: I believe I was kicked without warning for a poty word, came back a little pissed off. was already having a bad day and that set me off, I was repeatedly kicked. I dont remember the details but it was a long time ago. I would really like to be allowed back to play. However, It is your server and do as you will.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: Would like to play your server again

Post by Trench »

Hi HAL9000,

We'll see what the banning admin & other admins have to say and let you know. From what I can see it was all racist and abusive, even days before the ban, and even after being warned. Not the kind of thing anyone needs, and certainly not what we want here on the server where we're trying to just play and have fun.

From what I know you played pretty well, so it would be nice to have you in here playing with us unless the same behavior keeps happening. We'll discuss it and get back with you shortly.

-Trench
HAL9000

Post by HAL9000 »

Well, like I said I do not remember what BS I was flinging when I was pissed off but I can assure you I'm not racist in the least (Stupid people come in all colors and sizes). It would have just been me, being a pain in the ass. It has been quite some time and I apologize for my behavior. I played many games with you all and enjoyed (most of) my time here. There are fewer and fewer people playing this game, and I think it's a shame, I love to play it and I don't think it hurts to ask. Beyond that It is your server so do as you will.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I am not sure if I buy that you were pissed off after reviewing the logs , but you definitely got the "flinging BS" part right. Just a bit of advice, if allowed back, having fun and ribbing your fellow players is one thing, calling people derogatory/racist names is another.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Definitely you should have another chance to demonstrate there won't be any continuing issue. It's not that the in-game chat is expected to be Puritanical, but lines get crossed here same as in other social situations with mixed company.

Just realize you'll likely not hear more than one warning before the ban is re-instated, since there is now "a history." Like Nightstalker said, ribbing folks about their gameplay is expected, but using derogatory or racist language (and "doubling down" when called out on it) is not.

Ban has been lifted. See you in game, or let us know if there is still an issue connecting.

-Trench
HAL9000

Post by HAL9000 »

I Sincerely appreciate your giving me a second chance. Honestly, I wasn't expecting it. I have been playing battlefield since the Wake demo and have had many games ruined by asshats. You are both more then fair, and I hope to remain mindful of your warning and not become captain Asshole in the heat of battle.

Thanks!
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Okay, well after less than 30 days of playing as "$ecret$quirell", you've already been auto-banned by the server for repeatedly getting kicked for running afoul of the profanity filter. With the log showing gems like "put my cock back in yer mouth" (8/19/2014 22:47:13 : # [Global] $ecret$quirell) and the impression made on your fellow players during this second chance, this ban is going to stay in place now.

-Trench
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Lol. I got to write that one down for Nighty's Christmas card.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

OMG .. .hahahahha. Sarge it as too funny. I scrolled down to far and saw your comment before reading Trench's post. I had the thought, "Oh hell, what was said now" ... I about cried from laughing when I read the "gem" of a comment LMAO!!!!!!!
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.