WHY DID YOU KICK AND BAN ME PROBABLY DEFF

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
TAC2013

WHY DID YOU KICK AND BAN ME PROBABLY DEFF

Post by TAC2013 »

1. TRUSTNO1

NOV 8TH 2014

621b6f4bbc0012dd971d999cc37bad15

DEFFAULT????:

NOT SURE BUT YOU SHOOT ME FROM BEHIND UR BASE WITH SHIKA I FIND YOU U SHOOT A RPG AT ME AND I RETURN THEN U BAN ME..WTH..I HAVE PLAYED HERE FORE EVER DO I GET NO F ING RESPECT... LIKE I INTENSIONALLY AM MAKING A MISTAKE COME ON...

\ :P
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: WHY DID YOU KICK AND BAN ME PROBABLY DEFF

Post by S.O.S »

I was actually afk at the Shilka spawn. Came back right on time seeing you killed me in the uncap main on the screen. You got a 3-day ban per the policy I just re-stated in a recent post.

And please don't post in Caps, no matter how angry you are.
TAC2013

Post by TAC2013 »

you were just shooting me down with shika... i went looking for you .. a rpg went flying past me and i saw someone down below... i fired... this is bull crap..... you know i play fair.... if you dont want to accidently get killed then dont stay behind your base and shoot at helos with shika.. and not expect me to come after you.....you seem to just have it in for me.. you could have simply chatted with me in chat and we could have worked it out there... you just kick ..and ban .. pfft like i said i always respect all admin.,. but i make mistakes im human u know.... are you?..... and maybe you should use your default name.. as there are other people that come in with the name player.. and you ignore me saying hello and seiing if its a admin or some other jokster pretending its you... thanks for nothing i dont believe i did anything wrong...
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

I have never been banned. I just knock on their doors. Maybe its the MBT parked on their lawn?

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
TAC2013

Post by TAC2013 »

what the hell does that mean....?
TAC2013

Post by TAC2013 »

and also .. i work my ass off and what little time i get free in life i come here to chill and have fun...so when i play for 5 hours waiting for bocage to come up to play .. and i get kicked for a accidental kill.. with no consideration or respect to talk to me... before i get kiked and banned and lose the little time ive had to play its pretty upsetting... i wouldnt treat my clients like this and why u treat yours like this i wont ever understand...i would be much more likely to give donations to server if i had a little respect given to me seeiing ive been a fair player 98% of the time..for all these years and then when theres no admin on.. i have to deal with jerk offs main camping all the time.... or other bs....just somthing to think about...
SuperTesla
United States of America

Post by SuperTesla »

Trust, I know how you feel. I also work a lot, and have been banned without even being spoken to, and it's extremely frustrating. Usually over something stupid or accidental. The admins should give warnings first or at least ask what happened. This server is, at times, a dictatorship, and it shouldn't be.
Long live Catpantsia!

BF player since 2003
TAC2013

Post by TAC2013 »

its been 3 days why am i still banned,,,,, this is so retarded....like pre school...
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Careful you to. Shit happens . Grow a pair and move on. Bad mouthing the admins just makes your boo boo last longer. I doubt if EA 117 will lose any sleep when they issue the perma ban just for giggles. Sit tight TAC. It's quite ppossible the banning admin has a life and missed the alarm to release you from your damnation.
Last edited by Sarge 1/68th Armor on November 11th, 2014, 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
TAC2013

Post by TAC2013 »

whos bad mouthing.... just making a statement..not to anyone.... why are you Antagonizing...pretty sad that you have time to waste saying stupid stuff....guess you want to live up to tesla s statement that this is ran like a dictatorship.... you have a server with post to speak about things.. yet your not allowed to speak.... i fallowed your rules and still get banned.. whatever....
SuperTesla
United States of America

Post by SuperTesla »

Not bad mouthing the admins, they have a tough job at times, I just think they should speak to the accused person or warn them or something before banning without giving an explanation, that's all. I love this server and I'm just voicing my opinion.
Long live Catpantsia!

BF player since 2003
ryeontherocks
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by ryeontherocks »

you might think its unfair but its even more unfair when the rules are not obeyed, its the reason alot of players enjoy playing here. Regulars are held to a higher standard and when you go into main you must be careful of collateral damage. Admins do have a thankless job and i too have a stressful job and want to just unwind with some dc...i have made mistakes as an admin and i apologize for them.

Now as for Default he does alot of work to keep this server the way it is every night and yes he might piss some off for the greater good but i respect his decisions in trying to keep the server fair for everyone, even those whom fall into a false senses of complacency in the heat of the moment or otherwise.

FYI: If you don't want to get into that kind of scenario i suggest staying away from the main until the shooters are drawn out and then get them, that's what i did for years, in fact i hate shooting into and outta mains but when you do beware of the consequences. Let that be a reminder to us all, including me.
TAC2013

Post by TAC2013 »

hey rye... thanks for the response..I understand what your saying but they are your rules that allow people to shoot out of main... and your rules that allow people to go and shoot back at what ever is shooting at them... therefore being that i am not a newbie here and should have the respect of admins ,, specially those who know i don’t go in and main base rape.. i should be given the benefit of doubt.. talked to before i get kicked and banned...giving respect and getting respect has to be a two way street... i was going after a target that was after me.. and was being fired on when i fired back.. maybe it wasn’t by the person i shot at but they did not give me a chance to say sorry or clear up what happened at time.. and now its pointless...i say you should not allow people to cower behind or in there mains and shoot out at all then,, this would fix this problem all together..... i run a company in real life and know how to treat clients..that is how i look at it... and i am your client with out me and others there would be no server.... you know i love playing with you and others on server... RESPECT should be number one and given both by me and to me.... thanks hope i can fly with you soon....