Unban Request

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
bRiNK
United States of America

Unban Request

Post by bRiNK »

1. In-game alias: brink
2. DC/BF4: dc
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban: 3/21/2015
5. Who banned you: idk
6. What were you banned for: idk
7. Comments: banned again - no warning. i believe it was Default. My first day back in almost a year on this server and I'm still trying to defend myself. Rick lifted my permaban from the server a while back.

*If you don't know who banned you or what you were banned for then type IDK for that question.
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: Unban Request

Post by S.O.S »

I banned you again simply to enforce the ban we had over 2 years ago. I understand you talked with Rick but the ban was a decision of the admins as a group. We will discuss the issue and I'll let you know the ruling ASAP.
bRiNK
United States of America

Post by bRiNK »

I don't understand. Rick lifted my ban nearly a year ago on the key-hash I used yesterday - that would explain how I was able to join the server. Before I took my break from BF, it was very clear that there was no problem with me playing in the server. Now I come back and have to deal with the same stuff all over again? On top of all this - the reason behind the original ban was never made clear and I've been battling you guys for nearly 3 years. Please, give it a rest. I have done nothing wrong.

EDIT: And to my understanding - part of the reason for lifting my ban was because some of the admins that believed I shouldn't be allowed to play in the server (for reasons still not explained) don't even frequent the server anymore.

If for whatever reason you guys decide to give me the perma-boot, can I at least get a reason/explanation?
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

The ban stays. Case closed.