SOFA KING

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
Zilla

SOFA KING

Post by Zilla »

1. In-game alias:SOFA KING
2. DC/BF4: DC
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:IDK
5. Who banned you:IDK
6. What were you banned for:IDK
7. Comments:Am I banned? I always get "fail to connect" only on this server.
*If you don't know who banned you or what you were banned for then type IDK for that question.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Re: SOFA KING

Post by Trench »

Yes, you had been "on the edge" of getting that ban due to the frequent homophobic slurs you keep directing at everyone. When you combined that with intentionally team-wounding while we're waiting for choppers to spawn on nopara, it was finally enough. You have received the one-week ban that was promised to you a month ago, back when lenience was given when lifting your previous ban.

Refusing to stop the slurs, or any further instances of intentional team wounding or killing, and the next ban will be longer.

-Trench
Zilla

Post by Zilla »

Whenever I say bitch cocksukinmuthafukinwhore or sissy faggot STFU!, I say it with love. For instance...Sup my bitches? It's a term of enderment. What a bunch of sensitive panty-waste fhagz we have here these dayz. Ive been talkin smack (psy-ops) like this for ten years. And now I get banned for it....
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Zilla wrote:What a bunch of sensitive panty-waste fhagz we have here these dayz. Ive been talkin smack (psy-ops) like this for ten years. And now I get banned for it....
And intentionally shooting your teammates in the back in a non-combat situation? Just forgot to mention that one when railing on about the innumerable injustices being levied upon you?

Yes, "now" you get banned for it. Even though you've also been banned for it before, this comes as a "complete surprise" to you, I'm sure. Try using racial or anti-Semitic slurs "out of love" anywhere in public life, and see how far any of that travels. Continued abuse of this rule will lead to a ban "out of love" here on this server too, if that helps.

You know what we mean, and you know what is being asked of you. You've been banned for it before, you are currently banned for it again. There is plenty of fun to be had here, and it can all be done with more respectful language. Please do, and we'll see you back out there after your ban expires (Wednesday).

-Trench