i think i got banned

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
papastewysnipes
United States of America

i think i got banned

Post by papastewysnipes »

1. In-game alias: papastewysnipes
2. DC/BF4: dc
3. Public key hash(71a627ae18c6179d257e6f6d5425e666):
4. Date of the ban: think this past monday or sunday
5. Who banned you: idk
6. What were you banned for: base camping
7. Comments:
crashed my heli and flew to ground but went in side of it some how with half my body. yes i killed 3 people on main and asked them to kill me. told them where i was even tried running away but i couldnt, then i was told to do suicide (which i totally forgot about because i never do it) i did and even told people playing with what happened after someone said i was glitching. i do not even know how to glitch or hack. did the suicide and ended up being kicked and now says unable to connect to server. I am not sure if that is ban. i do play often in stretches, i do not base camp i enjoy playing and play as a normal player. i understand the anger brought out by my actions and i apologize. i do not play to break rules and may have killed someone who have just ran up and friendly shot me in the face before but other than that i am no rule breaker and do not take joy from breaking rules.
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Re: i think i got banned

Post by Mali Mrav »

u constantly annoy ppl with your talking on K insted team chat
Silent Assassin
papastewysnipes
United States of America

i do not mean to be an issue to you i am only chatting and do not have a mic. i normally come in the top 3-5 players and am a very good team player and am vocal during the game calling out targets and giving a team effort i do not get what the problem is.
papastewysnipes
United States of America

i play on my cell phone internet it is not like i have the bandwidth to also use the ts channel like i did 10 years ago.
papastewysnipes
United States of America

i am not rude or argue or insult others either i like to talk and even have convo sometimes.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Yes, you were banned for killing people spawning at red main with your M16. You had just come off of a ban three days earlier, for intentionally team killing on that very same map. One month before that, you were again banned for base camping. And two months before that, again banned for intentional team killing.

The time of second chances is over; you're not using them to change behavior, and keep being re-banned for the same things. This current ban won't clear until after March 7. The next ban -- if we even hear in a chat log that the problems are still happening, regardless of whether an admin actually sees them or not -- will be a month. Your continued actions here on this server have removed the benefit of the doubt.

-Trench
papastewysnipes
United States of America

Sorry I do not base camp, i did break the rules here this time and it was base camping, sounds contradictory i know but from ban a month ago must have been from my teen age brother in law playing while i was out of state i did not even know about that. i am a polite player and do not break rules and when i do play i enjoy it and people i play with, i have no complaints. sorry to hear i annoy players so much, i do this as fun after work or while my wife takes care of my son to lose some stress. sorry guys. i will play on bf dc new server until then, they do not speak much English but i'm sure i will not get as much backlash or be a pest. truly sorry for pissing you guys off. ohh yea i have killed a team member before but only because they shot me in the face forgot to mention that, i have never ever ran around killing team members... why... Anyways eye for an eye eyyy. I understand.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

papastewysnipes wrote:ohh yea i have killed a team member before but only because they shot me in the face forgot to mention that, i have never ever ran around killing team members...
Your most recent ban for team killing was also on Bocage. It came after someone was accusing you of having team killed, and you declared in chat "I never team kill." And then your very next action, within seconds, was to shoot and kill a server admin on your team as you both were walking onto the red airfield.

So no, things do not unfold the way you're describing them. If you're willing to stop doing them, then after this current ban expires all will be well, and we'll be glad to have you here. It's just continued long enough that if you choose to continue playing this way, we're not going to waste everyone's time by granting more chances to be disruptive.

-Trench
papastewysnipes
United States of America

i know what you are talking about. yeap i sure did kill him. know why because i was team killed first by my team mate. No bs, and i must have killed server admin unknowingly. why would i just go a shoot server admin in the face when i have been playing on server for months...? now i actually think i killed the wrong guy. since you read the chat logs check it i was yelling at some guy about shooting our choppers as they are taking off, the part where i said stop stop...., the payer was on our team. but yes i was ran up to and shot him few times team first as he was trying to shoot down our own helis with rpg as they were taking off, i did not kill the guy. i popped him twice and said stop... check the logs he shot me dead after a few seconds and then when i respawned i thought i killed him back. that is exactly how it unfolded. then someone said i team killed like you said happened and i was telling them what was unfolding and then kicked. i must have killed wrong guy, like i said i never go around just shooting team mates for fun. please do not make it sound like i do. and when i said i do not team kill that is what i meant. i do not run around shooting my team mates. i meant no foul is my point.
papastewysnipes
United States of America

The guy who was yelling about the team killing was me!!! and when i said "i never team kill" i meant i do not just run up to someone and shoot them in the face for freaking fun, i am being real with you.