Germain

Show off your game screenshots
Customer Service!

Germain

Post by Customer Service! »

I saw the topic in the unban forum where people were talking about what a douche Germain is. I took this video a few weeks ago on Bocage Day 2. The unfortunate sop in the apache is Nightstalker (he and I were teaming up for the round). The video doesn't show it but Germain was also crashing the little birds into friendly helos on purpose (you can see one wreck in the background). Enjoy!

LF55

Re: Germain

Post by LF55 »

What a prik! On Gazala he always camps the red main in M1. Multiple times I have warned him, but being a prik is his stick.
How can you shoot women or children?
Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell?

Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Dang ... that was more deliberate then I thought LOL .... Thanks for sharing that CS ... I thought he jsut hit me with another helo ....

Its ashame when people like that get on as they will make some of the people that play a fair game lose their mind and start TKing. I am glad you got that on video. On a positive note that was a good day with the battles between you and I vs. 7una 7aco and awww man .. my A.D.D. is kicking in ... Sorry whoever was flying the blue chopper with 7 ... but good times ;)
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
RoLnRoCk
United States of America

Post by RoLnRoCk »

he was driving a hummer into the a10 when i was trying to take off in gazala the other day too, and stingered somebody else taking off. oth kicked him, i told him he shoulda just banned the tard. germain knows better, has been around a while now.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I am sorry but here is my thought on this then. I am not saying this becuase it happened to me but this is where I say he gets a week to a month ban ... If he comes back and does the same thing .. Permaban .. I would expect the same thing to happen to me if I am ruining everyones game. There was a jerk on the other night ... I think his name was Bingo or something like that doing the same thing just not as many times as Germain.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
gat

Post by gat »

yep he a tard, lol.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I remembered who it was that was flying with 7una 7aco ... BS Barking Spider ... I didnt want to leave him out of the comments as he played a good game.
Customer Service!

Post by Customer Service! »

dang! you got a good memory Nightstalker! Barking Spider was good... That was a lot of fun.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

No i dont .. LOL .. I just farted and it hit me who it was
Uranus Reamerz

Post by Uranus Reamerz »

At 56 thats the only way I remember anything ... passing gas .... Takes me all the way back to the crib :mrgreen:
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!