please note - impersonator causing trouble

Show off your game screenshots
Crusak

please note - impersonator causing trouble

Post by Crusak »

Hi all,

As you probably know I'm an admin on another DC server. Someone recently banned by one of our admins has been trying to impersonate me on your server. Here is a screenshot of some stuff he's been saying on your server, taken by one of my friends who was playing at the time. This guy is a real sicko, the kid he is talking about is only 14 years old.

Just so you know, we've had some serious issues with some people on our server & have taken legal action against them. This guy may get added to the list. BTW he plays as 'DREADNOT925', public keyhash #25ee475e94c8c7218706cea2e3bf8562.

It's just stupid, I mean seriously it's just a game. People think they can say and do anything on the internet, which isn't always true. Or so says the FBI. At this point we've filed reports on 3 or 4 people who have gone way over the top, especially on our forums.

The guy who owns & runs our game server & forums has decided enough is enough, and started legal action against them.

Here's the screenshot. Hopefully this guy doesn't cause you guys any trouble.

c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Re: please note - impersonator causing trouble

Post by c0loNeL »

Thanks for the heads up, Crusak. Will definitely be watching out for him. I see he hasn't got your name right, could make things easier ;)

c
Simon
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Simon »

thank you crusak for sharing that info in the forums:

that player "crusack" that has been impersonating you here,
has been perm banned from server
Crusak

Post by Crusak »

thanks, that may be the best thing for your server.
Crusak

Post by Crusak »

sorry for double post...

but last night I believe this same subject made multiple attempts to log onto your game server, using horridly racist game names. guess he's not happy.

he did the same thing on our server.

hopefully he'll leave you guys alone from here on out though.
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

I noticed that [N][F][D][E][L] seemed to know who was being an asshat. Any relation?
Crusak

Post by Crusak »

Swanny-CG wrote:I noticed that [N][F][D][E][L] seemed to know who was being an asshat. Any relation?

Infidel is one of my good friends, he and I have been doing some detective work to track down some of the worst offenders on our Berlin 24/7 server. We use BF1942 public keyhash lookup sites to figure out who people are.

You can trust Infidel.

But lately with all the impersonators out there I almost have to look players up every time to make sure that it's really who I think it is... lol