Bart Simpson intentional tk's

Show off your game screenshots
OREX
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Bart Simpson intentional tk's

Post by OREX »

Intentional tk's
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OREX
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: Bart Simpson intentional tk's

Post by OREX »

He keeps getting autokicked and returns...everyone is ready for an admin to permaban this guy. He has (GER) on his name so maybe he doesn't understand english?
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Yes ... I normally would not ask for this but PERMA ban him .. its rediculous ... There are plenty more screenshots to come .... I have some of everytime he got kicked for minus score and then I told him I have screenshots and will be posting .. his reply ... "danke" .. thank you .... MULTIPLE regulars are on and have screenshots to go along .. I do think many will be duplicates but this guy has been auto kicked then returns to go RIGHT back to TKing ... it has made some of the guys to pissed that they are spawn killing him to keep him from killing others ... I explained to them that it is wrong to do that but can COMPLETELY understand their frustration. PLEASE BAN this guy ... FOR GOOD

and LOOK at this guys alias ... Fitting http://www.battlefieldplayers.com/guid. ... 8ec02d0821

PERMABAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Beaver
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Great Britain

Post by Beaver »

:dito: and i will get the screenies if need be, must have taken a dozen atleast.
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

Looks like teams are a little stacked ...
OREX
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by OREX »

Not sure why the screen-shot didn't show both teams... I only took the one. If you would like another others will post.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Here this guy needs to GO swanny ... We thought PB had finally caught up with him but somehow he got back on ??????Check out his comment on the last pic ... OHHHH and by the first pic .. I would say he knows english .. and my comment about the whining .. that was to Nipplestick and Yamal .. they were going back and forth all game but that is nothing for yall to worry about .. they finally quit after I said that

God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
drock

Post by drock »

This Bart guy has been tking all day long. It is so bad now that both sides are doiing nothing but trying to kill him in an effort to get him to leave.
Its a plot by the MAN!
Ready-FIRE-Aim
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Ready-FIRE-Aim »

I was a victim many times and a witness other times to the Bart Simpson (GER) asshatting for several hours. PB text during Bulge later this afternoon indicated he had been banned for too many kicks for negative score. I left after that map and don't know if he got back on somehow or not.

I agree with the call for permaban of all of his many hashes.
Semper Rugby

Life is better just a half a bubble off dead plumb.
drock

Post by drock »

i dont know whats going on but the last several hours have been nothing but chronic tkers. It is almost as though ea117 has been invaded by people looking to disrupt the site. just a thought.
Its a plot by the MAN!
Simon
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Simon »

thank you players for your pics. and comments.....
it must be the weather?
the admin team, will eventually weed out these evil doers!