kona
United States of America

sam glitching

Post by kona »

Rally Monkey

Re: Running for Middle and Long Distance

Post by Rally Monkey »

wangying24 wrote:Running for Middle and Long Distance

Middle distance running mbt shoes are actually like sprinting shoes but with more cushion and a flexible sole that provide natural running motion. They are ideal for distances between 400 meter and a mile. Long distance spikes come in a wide range, like the spike-less marathon discount mbt shoes, fast drying steeplechase shoes and identical running shoes with middle distance spikes. Never buy track and field shoes with a rough seam for long distance because they can cause blister. ishiner
Ban this dumbass
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: sam glitching

Post by Nightstalker »

:lol: :lol: ... He gave us some good info on golf clubs on another topic .. LOL ... forced me to give a good comment too Rally .... We have that all the time on a server I admin. I dont know how bad this one gets hit but everytime I join I have to take a few minutes to get rid of the spammers :evil: :evil: So hats off to the guy(s) that have that job it sucks.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Beaver
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Great Britain

Re: sam glitching

Post by Beaver »

Most forums can block auto registering, which blocks spamming, but there are a few that can still get past. When i used to run forums years ago, every now and again we'd get a bot get past and spam the crap out the forum. very easy to deal with though, only a few clicks in the admin panel and its all gone.