Strange bug ?

Show off your game screenshots
XMS

Strange bug ?

Post by XMS »

Look at the command console. It is strange that ESKO killed me (i was in SA3) with Hind and immediately (actually on same raid) he killed "jphish" with Frogfoot. Does this happen usually ? :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Strange bug ?

Post by Nightstalker »

Just out of curiosity ... there wasn't two Eskos on was there .... and I don't say that sarcastic. I noticed 2 a while back looking for someone on bftracks.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Beaver
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Great Britain

Post by Beaver »

Nightstalker wrote:Just out of curiosity ... there wasn't two Eskos on was there .... and I don't say that sarcastic. I noticed 2 a while back looking for someone on bftracks.
He plays as Esko, and Esko(FIN) ,stalker.

I had a wierd bug once, where i managed to knife Doc from across the map. LOL
XMS

Post by XMS »

I think he doesn't play anymore with Esko(FIN).Too much information to reveal, i guess ?

ya ya a bug. Just admit it Beaver, you are a cheater :P
Beaver
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Great Britain

Post by Beaver »

XMS wrote:I think he doesn't play anymore with Esko(FIN).Too much information to reveal, i guess ?
i think he alternates between them as to get them both high rank on gametracker. (thats my theory anyway, and im sticking to it)
XMS wrote:ya ya a bug. Just admit it Beaver, you are a cheater :P
Yes, yes.... :lol: big cheater. not.

we were on DCf bridge, and we were trying to RPG each other from across the map, i had hit him, but not killed him, then he killed me, i spawn back an all of a sudden, he gets knifed by me. from across the map. what i think happened was he got knifed by someone else, and it just glitched my name on the kill.