Abrams in Water

Show off your game screenshots
tona
United States of America

Abrams in Water

Post by tona »

I took this screenshot as I thought it was a little odd. I haven't been able to actually test the Abrams but I know for a fact that the T-72 will not sit in water with no damage.
Anyone have an idea?

This was taken on Monday 5/11/09 at 3:45 pm CST.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other" John Adams
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: Abrams in Water

Post by Swanny-CG »

I've seen people drive all the way across that lagoon (in a T72) - it's too deep to walk so I know they weren't repairing along the way but they made it to the other side. The water must not damage it until it gets to a certain height on the tank.

It seems in the last few weeks I've seen more stuff I never knew about - the floating howie, the lagoon driving, skunk's toyota acrobatics on Omaha - I've been around for years and never knew any of it.
tona
United States of America

Post by tona »

I was just on Wake and took a T-72 in the water and immediately started losing life. But I will check things out a bit more.
Couldn't get a hold of an Abrams
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other" John Adams
tona
United States of America

Post by tona »

Tested the Abrams out and its true as long as you stay shallow you will not take damage. Just was curious as I found it to be a bit odd. Learn something new every day about this game....that is why it is so cool.
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

There might be a certain place where you can make it - I know it's shallow enough that you can easily see the bottom all the way across.