Funny & Strange Pics

Show off your game screenshots
Hitower

Funny & Strange Pics

Post by Hitower »

The other day when i was on sea rigs i was looking across at the other tower through a scope and i saw what looked like a dead soldier ascending into the air just off to the side of the tower. I was so surprised by what i saw that i didn't hit my screen shot in time. It just kind of ascended up into the clouds and disappeared. Really wish i had got a shot of it. I figured that other players must see strange things from time to time. Heres a couple funny ones.

Superman with a pk
BB 3095DCA7
oldboi
Australia

Re: Funny & Strange Pics

Post by oldboi »

That was me m8, with my higher ping dissappearin to the heaven's ... lol ;)
Hitower

Post by Hitower »

oldboi wrote:That was me m8, with my higher ping dissappearin to the heaven's ... lol ;)
I feel your pain, before they moved the server my ping was up there in the clouds to.
BB 3095DCA7
Nightster

Post by Nightster »

I have seen the dead body ascending into the air. From what I have seen that usually happens when someone is killed while climbing a ladder but it is a rare case.
Slagothor

Post by Slagothor »

I have seen some funny sh|t too. Namely the ascending dead corpse. The was one time on El Al that I was flanking around the east in a hummv going full throttle. I was in the middle of nowhere with no one around me at all. All of the sudden, somebody falls out of the sky about ten feet in front of me without the parachute and dies! I didn't even have time to react and ran over the dead body. It was the funniest damn thing I've ever seen playing this game. :)