heres some fun you can all enjoy.

Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Golden3ye + wake = banned

Post by Nightstalker »

Fixed ;)
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
mikeyteh
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by mikeyteh »

Hahaha I love Jay chiming in about Spanish and stingers too
C'mon Son
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by C'mon Son »

LOL wow that was some vid. Hope I can fly the helo like that some day.

:D
"Now you're messin' with A son of a bi*ch" Nazareth-Hair of the Dog
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

1400 infantry kills.

Then, @ ~10:00 mins: "stingers are fucking annoying"

Cry me a river, son.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Swanny-CG wrote:1400 infantry kills.

Then, @ ~10:00 mins: "stingers are fucking annoying"

Cry me a river, son.

No shit. I will make a video of Wake on DC ... it will last 1 minute at best in a helo.

As I was watching that I kept thinking ... "when are they gonna die???"
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
watapus

Post by watapus »

lol normally the choppers get killed within 30 seconds to 1 minute. That game lasted 57 minutes. We cut most of the junk so you wouldnt feel like you we're watching scrubs i think the illusion worked
C'mon Son
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by C'mon Son »

LOL.... Thats how long I last in a chopper.....

:lol: :P :26: :P :oops:
"Now you're messin' with A son of a bi*ch" Nazareth-Hair of the Dog
Golden3ye

Post by Golden3ye »

I love how they ban me and not Wata, it makes no sense.

Like and comment on that video in case you havent already, helps it seed higher in search results
watapus

Post by watapus »

Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 21:02:58 -0700
Subject: IAF website registration
To:----------------------------------

watapus,

Before I even waste my time on considering your and Golden3ye's ban appeal for Golden3ye, I want to know why you think it's fair to bypass the spawn menu and spawn 2 feet in front of the chopper so you hog it all game?

As a matter of fact, prove to me you're legit by telling me how you're bypassing the spawn menu and spawning two feet outside of the chopper without even a spawn beacon in place?

This is the first step before I even entertain a discussion about Golden3ye's hacking.

If you're not up front with me, I won't take you seriously and won't waste time on this.

IAF SDS

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To: -------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:14 AM
Subject: RE: IAF website registration

Thank you for messaging me on battlelog, this was in my junk email and i would have missed it.

If you spawn in the c-ram or in the venom(other chopper) all you have to do is exit vehicle and then run to the viper spawn which is about 15-20 feet behind it. You can be there before it spawns or wait for the next available chopper.

There is no "hack" to do that, knowledge is power.

On the other hand, yes we get that not many people we're flying and I know you have had this happen before where you spawn in the heli and someone gets in that isnt very skilled or even has tv missle.. that can be bad if your pilot is experienced and the gunner doesnt understand how to keep up... most of the time my gunners end up jumping out saying"hey you don't know what you're doing..." that's ignorance at it's finest and it's pretty annoying to deal with. If gunners everywhere knew how to aim the rail gun i would not have to ask friends to gun for me. And it's not like we we're grabbing the heli then dying 1 minute later we lived quite a while which would also add to the illusion that we hogged it. And if memory serves me well others would get in it and we would have to wait for them to die before getting it. So for us to get into the chopper again wasnt hogging it at all we waited like everyone else, the only difference is once it was available for us once again we would be ready for it rather then waiting on the spawn screen..

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 15:52:24 -0700
Subject: Re: IAF website registration
To: ---------------------------------------------

Alexandre,

I've been doing this for too long, from being part of the development of custom mods for games to running a clan and multiple servers.

I also happen to be a very good chopper pilot, and I know how spawns work and how you can spawn in the vehicle next to your chopper to be13 on the ground and wait for it.

But this is NOT what is happening here.

Your own video proves this is NOT what you guys are doing.

Im going to give you one more chance to tell the truth about this spawning and if you don't I will add your ban right next to Golden3ye.

I also have proof that Golden3ye is a hacker, something you might be interested to see. I didn't ban you because I didn't have proof and was not sure you were hacking like Golden3ye, but this bullshit of skipping the spawn menu to hog the chopper all game is nothing but another way to cheat other people, in this case to cheat them out of a chance to even fly the chopper.

Watch your own video, it is damning and shows exactly what Im talking about.

From what I saw, the gunner was using the script or cheat to spawn right outside the chopper (at time 12:18), and you were then spawning on him.

But you were part of it, especially at time 13:07.

You were indeed hogging the chopper the whole map.

It's not right and it will get you banned from other servers too if you keep this up.

No one wants one guy to fly the chopper the whole time. This kind of gameplay is considered disruptive at the least, and we're not here to pay for and administer a server for one guy.

People leave with this kind of gameplay, or they play thinking we allow one or two guys to abuse the whole server and eventually never come back.

Look at the video, time 12:18.

Even one of you, presumably the gunner, is laughing about how quick you guys got the chopper again.

Pay attention to the video, and you will see there is absolutely NO spawn menu. Even if you were to spawn in another chopper or centurion, you would still see the spawn menu.

Within a couple seconds after death, you are in the chopper again, bypassing the spawn menu.

NO SPAWN MENU AT ALL IS VISIBLE IN THE VIDEO!

Next, look at time 13:07.

Again, no spawn menu but this time, the gunner spawns right next to the chopper and you're already in it.

You actually got in it even faster than he did this time, when he skipped his spawn menu entirely.

And you guys are not spawning in another chopper or centurion. Not once in the video does it show you waiting for the chopper, but then again, the gunner only had an unbelievable 4 deaths the whole map until I banned him.

If you explain to me how you're doing this, and if you promise not to do it again and wait for the chopper without skipping the spawn menu, I won't ban you.

It's not right to bypass the spawn menu, because no one will ever be able to get in the chopper besides you.

I saw this happen in one other server. No matter how fast I was in the menu, or even when I waited near the spawn point, the same two guys would spawn 2 feet outside of the chopper and get in.

I couldn't believe it. Every time, they would spawn 2 feet outside of the chopper and jump in. I watched them do this, because I was waiting on the ground next to the spawn point.

I tried 10 times to get in, and it couldn't be done. And now I see you guys are doing the same thing in my server.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

To: ------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 4:48 PM
Subject: RE: IAF website registration

Thank you for your response I can see how the video is miss-leading. However if we take a step back and look at the battlelog the game lasted a whopping 57 minute game.

Here is a link to the battlelog of the game we are discussing http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ba ... 6437646/1/

If you look at the video it's 16 minutes long. We had to cut all the time where we are sitting there waiting in order to shorten the video. We did not just instantly die and spawn by the helicopter, the spawning and waiting was cut out in order to save time on the youtube video, the average youtuber can only upload 15 minute clips at a time. If you go to golden3ye's youtube channel you could also watch other good examples of video editing in order to shorten them. Furthermore no one is going to watch a youtube video of someone sitting there waiting for a helicopter, what would be the point of that? At some points in the game we had to wait quite a while for others to die.

The laughing you heard in the video was myself, and when I said that was quick was because the other players in the viper we're shot down within 30 seconds after take off. If you check the ticket count from when we died to when we took off again it was about 30 tickets. You and I both know those tickets didnt just vanish.

We never bypassed any spawn. If you take another look at the 12:18 point you will see that when we die they have A and B and you can tell from the video they are all over A and there is no way that we(our team) could have gotten it and when we took off "instantly"(from the video editing) A was clear and we we're capturing it.

At 13:07 they have 342 tickets when we die. And because once again we edited the video in order to save time, you see us getting in the viper almost 100 tickets later the video even shows 260 tickets remaining upon us taking off again.

Please take another moment of your time to double check my claims. I know you must deal with a lot of real hackers who just probebly end up trolling you but I can assure you this is not the case with us.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Subject: IAF website registration
To:----------------------------------

Certainly, I had no way of knowing you guys edited the video.

The timing of him saying the helicopter spawn was fast didn't help it either, but I see the tickets and I now see it in fact has been edited.

Something to think about for the future is to add a note in the description in the future to say the video has been edited.

I still have a couple issues that bother me, and they deal primarily with your friend Golden3ye.

After watching his video multiple times, I remain more certain than not that he's hacking. I even took the time to take screenshots of one of many examples, to show how he's seeing things he's not supposed to see.

The other issue I have is with the disruptive factor. What I mean is this: for the health of the server, I can't allow one guy (or a a two man team) to obliterate the whole server and cause people to leave.

I just can't do it, and if you had your own server and allowed this, it would eventually be empty.

As a good helicopter pilot (or good gunner, whatever the case may be), you have an obligation to balance yourself if you don't want to get banned from servers.

In other words, if you're on the side with the good pilots (jets or helicopters), you should move yourself to the other side, or ask an admin to do move you.

140 - 4 is ridiculous, and a 97 kill streak is offensive to the majority of players in the server. This WILL get you or your gunner banned from other servers that care about staying populated.

As a helicopter pilot myself, I intentionally don't focus on score, but rather enjoy the flying maneuvers themselves, usually leaving the kills to the rest of the crew or the gunner.

But something is not right with your gunner.

If it looks like a duck, moves like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it is more likely than not a duck.

Golden3ye can see things in the video that he's not supposed to be able to see. He knows where soldiers are without seeing them or without them being lit up by spotting.

And even if this was not the case, how does a server allow one guy to rampage the whole team and watch players leave because they are convinced he's hacking? How do you do that?

I have seen servers suffer a slow death because they allowed this. I have seen other clans, in COD4 for example (which is a hacker infested game), openly admit that they cannot get their servers populated because as soon as their group starts obliterating all of the players, they leave.

140 - 4 has to be the most ridiculous score I have ever seen. Imagine how much greater it would have been if I hadn't banned him. Is 200 - 4 okay? How about 200 - 8, is that okay? At what point will this score be determined to be too disruptive for the health of the server?

If he's that good of a gunner, he shouldn't be playing normal mode with regular players. He should be moving himself to hardcore.

Nevertheless, I remain convinced he is hacking.

For reference and discussion, and because it won't show the same way here in the email, I posted an example of why I think Golden3ye is hacking here:

http://www.iaoff.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8425 or http://iaoff.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8425

Read it all so you get a good understanding what IAF Admins have to deal with, and why I banned Golden3ye.
mikeyteh
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by mikeyteh »

Lulz
watapus

Post by watapus »

mikeyteh wrote:Lulz
U know u liekz mudkipz
Mahui_II

Post by Mahui_II »

How did you see all those people!? You must be using the ol' I have eyes hack.