Watapus + Golden3ye = Wake island closed for buisness

Show us your cool in-game video
Golden3ye

Watapus + Golden3ye = Wake island closed for buisness

Post by Golden3ye »

We put the hurt on some Brazilians in their own server (in brazil no less) and ended their 1k ticket match in a scant 15 minutes.

Mahui_II

Re: Watapus + Golden3ye = Wake island closed for buisness

Post by Mahui_II »

That's awesome. Really making me miss my computer and playing with you guys while I'm away for thanksgiving.

What is it about Wake Island that you guys just tear face in the chopper?
OddJob2021
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by OddJob2021 »

Mahui_II wrote:...

It's simple. As US on CQ Assault, capping them out = win. C is the most important objective. C is where the RU jets/chopper spawn. In order to cap C effectively you need to cap the two points leading up to it either A and B or D and E. D and E are more desirable for the RU because the AA spawns at D. If the US can cap E then D then C, the RU team gets no air, and no AA to take down the US air. From then it's an easy B then A cap-out.
watapus

Post by watapus »

OddJob2021 wrote:
Mahui_II wrote:...

It's simple. As US on CQ Assault, capping them out = win. C is the most important objective. C is where the RU jets/chopper spawn. In order to cap C effectively you need to cap the two points leading up to it either A and B or D and E. D and E are more desirable for the RU because the AA spawns at D. If the US can cap E then D then C, the RU team gets no air, and no AA to take down the US air. From then it's an easy B then A cap-out.

The way I would of put it is like this. We like to herd nubs. Easy kills if they are all clumped up.
C'mon Son
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by C'mon Son »

LOL... The same tactic was also used on the DC server map. PPL hate playin on red with this map so much that I think we took it out of rotation because of this.
;)
"Now you're messin' with A son of a bi*ch" Nazareth-Hair of the Dog
Golden3ye

Post by Golden3ye »

It is easy mode, proof: Yesterday I flew while wata gunned and he got 80+ kills and a 63 kill streak i think. and I am a terrible pilot