Meatboy

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Meatboy

Post by Nightstalker »

I will try to get some more info on this guy later but I wanted to get on here real quick just in case he gets back on in a minute. Long in the short ... We were on Basarah and I spawned at the red main ... I run over to where the VSS would be and I hear a shotgun blast from behind and I get hit ... Turn around and look at the guy for about 2 seconds ... BOOM .. get hit again, die and he runs off. I tried to get a screenshot and think I did just havent looked yet. I ask him "Meatboy would like to to explain that deliberate TK" .......no answer

Next map .. Beaver and I are having sniper wars. Beav is already into position and I am advancing ... I come over the hill go prone and start looking .. About 30 seconds go into this round of counter sniper and I see in the top left .Beaver is no more. I thought he went to move and fell down the mountain. Nope and you all know where this is going. Beaver was hidden away and Meatstick i mean Meatboy runs up TK's Beav. I think Beav said he got a screenshot too. I think shortly after Beav and I explained that we would be letting the admins know about this he left but I did see him try to get back on so it may be PB issues or something.

Please keep your eye out.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Beaver
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Great Britain

Re: Meatboy

Post by Beaver »

Yeah, he was in a bradly and tk'd me. he then promptley got kicked for minus score.

*edit* forum doesnt like large images, so here is the link for full size image.

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7574 ... hot47a.jpg

Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I would now like to thank Meatboy as he helped me figure out where Beaver was hiding LOLOLOL .. thanks Meatboy for causing Beav to post a screenshot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FYI .. When i got back on he was a -6 .. then tool and father came on ... Well tool ends up kicking him for TKing and Baseraping .. Thanks yall
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Beaver
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Great Britain

Post by Beaver »

not just kicking him, banning him for a day. w00t.

It was a nice spot night. but very open. if we had carried on (my fault for going afk) then im sure you would have found me there. (i got 2 kills from that spot on ya)
gat

Post by gat »

i just like the part that say's BEAVER IS NO MORE !!!! LMAO, hey beav.......
Beaver
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Great Britain

Post by Beaver »

:evil:

on a more positive note, Meatboy came back today and earned himself a 3day ban.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I doubt he will learn ... I wouldnt doubt if he is running for office of Permaban
Rally Monkey

Post by Rally Monkey »

Nightstalker wrote:I would now like to thank Meatboy as he helped me figure out where Beaver was hiding LOLOLOL .. thanks Meatboy for causing Beav to post a screenshot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks yall
Time for Beaver boy to find a new spot! :lol:
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Actually I would like for Beav to use that same spot ... And you can even have the 50 Beav ... I am cool with that LOLOL