Here is another .................

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Here is another .................

Post by Nightstalker »

Geschenk .... Very beginning of Medina .. .I spawn and go towards the Apache ... Get just passed the tents .. Well you will see that but I walk just passed the tents when BOOM .. I get hit from behind ... He takes off in the apache .. I ask Why the intentional TK with no repsonse ... He then is either teamswitched or switched himself and I see across the screen that #so and so is TK on the red team .. I look ... Guess who ... Geschenk ... I let some of the regular players know they need to keep a finger on the printscreen button so we can get some good pics of this guy. Some more info may turn up but this is all I have .... for now.

Now the scammers and the TKers are gonna be pissed .. Someone figured out how to post screenshots :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Beaver
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Great Britain

Re: Here is another .................

Post by Beaver »

I seem to remember i joined half way into this map, and i think that he got a ban from an "unknown admin" (dont count me on this though)
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Here is another .................

Post by Nightstalker »

I remember seeing a kick for minus score ... I thought I saw a ban too I figured it may have been his tenth minus score and earned an auto ban. I just wanted to make sure the admins know this guy can play a good game as i saw him fly and fight ... he just CHOOSES to TK
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.