SKATmandu

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

SKATmandu

Post by Nightstalker »

It started with a teamwounding .. I saw him pistol in hand .. shoot at me a couple of times and hit me .. then go to his smaw ... I just in the a10 and asked why the teamwound with no answer so I asked again after I landed to repair... He said things like .. What are you whining about Cockstalker and .. I did nothing. Oh .. there is nothing really to see as it is all really in the chat.

By lancer6117 at 2010-06-27

Then as time went on he kept on with the taunts and I let most of it go. Then I explained that I have screenshots and that I will be posting later on. I did tell him on video which I meant screenshots so that was my fault but that didnt matter. I explained screenshots and that just made me get the "Oh you pussy .. you screenshot and then post" comment. Rally commented that things like he was doing would get him banned. Well as you will see he asked us to please post. I continued to play and then when I decided to leave .. I said my norm GG c yall later. He made some more comments and I told him that the reason I would be posting is due to the fact that there are people that are trying to make this place better and the reason we post is because when there are not admins around we will report so in turn it will get people to follow the rules. Non of our conversation was typed just to the blue or the red .. it was typed to all so I know I have plenty of witnesses ... He also continued with threats like "I will find you" and then something about eFBI .. anywho .. this is what I have ... Yall take whatever action yall feel necessary.

There are a few other pics to back up Customer Service with a guy that was shelling the blue main and obviously knew what he was doing and kept with MULTIPLE warnings to stop .... And then you will see where LOLOL .. I apologized to a guy for saying something that in text sounded a little harsh but wasnt meant that way LOLOLOL ... He was just complaining about getting raped at the main and all I said was "I know (fill in his name)" Anyways .. I will catch yall later .. thx NS
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Rally Monkey

Re: SKATmandu

Post by Rally Monkey »

I was there and it went on for 3 - 4 maps.

Everything Night writes about SCATmandu is absolutely true.

Please please please give this a tard a bench seat - since he only comes on occasionally I am hoping it is a LONG REST on the bench.
Customer Service!

Post by Customer Service! »

yeah I was there and saw all of it. The jerks shelling blue main were "adam" and miguel something, can't remember the 2nd word.
Ready-FIRE-Aim
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Ready-FIRE-Aim »

For reference:

Semper Rugby

Life is better just a half a bubble off dead plumb.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Thanks .. I think most of us were hoping he would allready be a memory .. if that. Just a poof
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.