Janson

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Payne N. Daiz

Janson

Post by Payne N. Daiz »

I think this guy is trouble and suggest that you give him extra scrutiny and a short leash.

What makes him a bigger problem than the usual suspects is that he is a skilled veteran player that for some reason likes to be an asshat.

For instance, Wednesday evening at the start of Tobruk he killed the red chopper…with players in it.

Last night I joined at the end of Eastings and apparently he was tking teammates. I didn’t witness, just watched the chat. I think Nitro was the guy complaining.

When the server hit Bunkers, he tried to kill the Hummer that I was in leaving main. Soon after he was a red player with C4 and the round was over. The round lasted less than 10 minutes. I don’t know if he’s responsible, but he had several TKs and he left the server. Maybe he was auto kicked?

I thought I knew who this guy was, but I don’t think he’d stoop to this. After all he was always complaining about the “12 year olds”. Regardless, this guy should be watched. A competent malcontent can quickly affect the atmosphere of a server.

http://www.battlefieldplayers.com/playe ... ery=Janson
gat

Re: Janson

Post by gat »

he was doing the same on iwa jima, lots of tk's got auto kicked and rejoined for some more tking.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.