Nur Der HSV

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Nur Der HSV

Post by Nightstalker »

Can this crap get any more annoying .... Sigh .... Nur Der HSV http://www.battlefieldplayers.com/guid. ... bb7706f594 .. as soon as I start Omaha ... I get lucky enough to spawn close the 50 .. Which doesnt happen very often that I get the 50 ... Well i got a taste for a split second .. then as i run to get into a hiding spot .. Shot in the back .... First pic is after the shot ... second is him picking up the 50 .. and the third .. well I wish
By lancer6117 at 2010-07-06

No on the last pic .. I did NOT shoot him but dont you know I wanted to ... I asked why with no answer ... there were a few regulars that were on that noticed.

This is the crap that gets old .. thanks for your help ... NS
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
RoLnRoCk
United States of America

Re: Nur Der HSV

Post by RoLnRoCk »

he's done it to me before as well, same map
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I am sure mot feel that people that play like that need be be GONE ... Stuff like that is what makes people that play a fair game want to TK or wound. Like I have said before ... I get on here to get away ... Not put up with BS ya know.

Funny thing is though .. When that happens .. You know its a game and it shouldnt matter but damn LOLOLOL .. You can get pissed off HAHAHAHAHAHA
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Beaver
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Great Britain

Post by Beaver »

i didnt see it, but i sure did hear you complain about it. :lol:
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

:| no one likes a smartass

Except for me :lol: :lol:
Kamalla
Sri Lanka

Post by Kamalla »

What about smart people spanking you on your *** (Beeps) ;)

Dara
Spilling_Guts
Saudi Arabia

Post by Spilling_Guts »

Nur Der HSV is an asshole.
Searching my files from 6 months ago I found this:

Inshala Valley, I spawned next to bmp at the start of the game and he intentionally put some mines on the road to tk me...why?, because he wanted it. Second bmp spawning he got it as I predicted. These are just a few examples of how disruptive this player is when admins are not around. Do not bother to ask him why, never answer.

I remember LittleBigMan kick him out of the server several times for being an ass-hat. Never expect him to be a team player, he usually wants to be the "first" in everything.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I think I could handle that Kam :D :D :D :D

What are the admins take on this ... with this much negative feedback I was just wondering what yalls take on it is. Because alot of these people are just waiting for there to be and absence of admins then all rules go to sht ... And there has been an increase of these idiots that ruin the gameplay for many of us. I will say if I was an admin and this guy had done this to another player ... Cya

Oh and thanks for the added support on this one yall ... i try to only post the problem children that REALLY burn me up .. the ones that I think need a seat for a bit ... Most things I let roll a it takes all kinds to make the world turn
Spilling_Guts
Saudi Arabia

Post by Spilling_Guts »

Nightstalker wrote:
Oh and thanks for the added support on this one yall ... i try to only post the problem children that REALLY burn me up .. the ones that I think need a seat for a bit ... Most things I let roll a it takes all kinds to make the world turn
Thanks to you for bringing this issue up Night.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by S.O.S »

Caught him mining around the BMP-2 he didn't get in Vally, sent him home for a week. Next time will be a 1-month break before a permanent ban.

SOS
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Thanks SOS ... I saw him on earlier and I kept a close eye on him .... My next guy is gonna be Patrick#### its Patrick and 4 numbers ... i will have to look at my screenshots to get the right name ... He is a TKing fool .. .I have a few with him TKing and then the negative score to go with it ... He is also notorious for getting some kills then getting his TK's in. I will post some in the morn .. I am beat right now. Thanks again for keeping your eye out.