I gots me an ide-er

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

MOJORyder
United States of America

I gots me an ide-er

Post by MOJORyder »

Not sure if this is still doable.. but I do recall..at least two or three years ago, that when you'd join "some" servers, if it detected you lacking a certain map or (something), that it would download it via the loading page..

if that is still doable...how about this...

lets make an update to DC...getting rid of President Bush's Voice and replacing it with President Inepts..

something like..when the US caps a flag, BO goes "Now thats Change I can believe in!" lol...stupid shit like, make it fun..
What makes America great? Guns and Liquor. Be sure to save a round for Obama.
LF55

Re: I gots me an ide-er

Post by LF55 »

Or how about some Bushey updates? Such as:

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror."

"There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee...that says, fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me...you can't get fooled again."

...and who could forget, "Too many good docs are getting out of business. Too many OB/GYN's aren't able to practice their, their love with women all across this country."
How can you shoot women or children?
Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell?

MOJORyder
United States of America

Post by MOJORyder »

awww, how cute.

is someone going to be overly sensitive of BO? *sniff sniff*

Let me guess, next thing you will be calling me a racist eh? Or are you just going to have me dismembered by the media first?
Lt.Dangle
United States of America

Post by Lt.Dangle »

ah, how bout i just kick both of yall in the a$$ =)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
LF55

Post by LF55 »

Relax Mojo. I'm a dyed in the wool Republican. Doesn't mean I'm right, I just don't like Bushey. Sorry

MOJORyder
United States of America

Post by MOJORyder »

I know LF, we've talked...well, ragged on 002 in the game together :)
MOJORyder
United States of America

Post by MOJORyder »

hmm, I think for once, I'm not going to leave it be at that.

It's been something that's been bugging me for a while... but I think Bush did exactly what we, the American people asked..nay...demanded of him. Defend America at all costs.

When re-elected President Bush, "we" collectively sent a message that we want national defense as a priority. He gave us that in spades.
While I do not agree 100% with his policies (immigration, for example), I believe he did what he felt was best for the nation every single time. Beyond partisanship..beyond politics.

The left has seemingly hijacked the conservative self portrait. Constantly telling "us" Bush was a failure and stupid.
Tell me, I beg..where did Bush fail? What made him stupid? Endless accusations, yet, no one ever asked for evidence of "these things".

I believe President Bush is a true conservative who also based a good some of his judgements on historical ideas..such as the inate human need for a better life (e.g. illegal immigration) and used a fair dollop of Christian compassion in making such decisions. If you feel otherwise, I ask for proof.

Did Bush violate terrorists "rights" at Gitmo? Hard to say, it all comes down to whether or not you believe people outside the United States are held to our Constitutional promises. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness (in short form).
If "they" are under our Constitution, then surely they should be charged under our laws as murderers, pedophiles, "domestic" terrorists, weapons charges, et al.

If not, then in what way(s) did we violate their freedoms and "rights"?
I am of the opinion that anyone who intentionally blows up a school bus full of children has no rights. Period.

So did we elect a humanitarian or a President who promised us our national security? Did we want a man in office who'd offer our enemies comfort and solace and perhaps...counselling for their "deeds of evil"?
No, we said, loudly and clearly... KILL THE FUCKERS.
Or did I miss something?

Beyond national security, what else did we want from President Bush? A man of principle who loved his nation, no? One who would care for the economy..who would wanr us of a pending housing crash, like the dotcom buibble of Clinton years...and he did.
One who would be compassionate to the less fortunate of the world...like giving more money than all money ever given in History combined. Like his AIDS policy for Africa?
One who, despite all the rhetorric and endless, baseless bashing, would stand with dignity, rightfully as any stateman should... against all odds, to do the right thing at all costs. Even if the price was his namesake.

So Again I ask..where or how did President Bush fail? Because those who swore their lives to the destruction of America hated him? Because those with an Agenda "told us" he failed?
Again I beg of ANYONE to tell me, how or where did he fail?

I for one thank him for keeping his word to the American people. He said A and did A. No more, no less.
He was the most honest President we've ever had the opportunity to serve us and for that, I think, he will be exhonerated.
Soylent

Post by Soylent »

How about adding a shoe to the special ops kit?
LF55

Post by LF55 »

Soylent wrote:How about adding a shoe to the special ops kit?
Now that's f'ing funny! LMAO

fireWIRE

Post by fireWIRE »

LF55 wrote:
Soylent wrote:How about adding a shoe to the special ops kit?
Now that's f'ing funny! LMAO
So the enemy loses one bar of health with a shoe head shot? Maybe replace the pistol with 10 shoes?
fireWIRE