ive been banned

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
dogofwar

ive been banned

Post by dogofwar »

yes i take it i was banned ,for im geussing shooting def gun at air craft carrier, its my own ignorance for not reading the rules on the web site, this is my first appearance here on ea web.
i think my being banned for this amount of time is a little harsh, yes my mistake ,did not know that is was a rule, by no means do i intend to break rules or rebel against admins, if i would have been warned i would have adheard to the request of a admin. i do not talk trash or play disruptively, if i was warned i did not see the warning. ive been coming to play here at ea recently pretty often finding it a pleasent place to spend my time, seems like a good bunch of players, and pretty strict admins, thats a good thing im not knocking them, there r plenty of asshats out there for them to deal with, i was 1 myself, im 45 years old from louisville,ky and will load ea ts3 to get to know some of u a lil better in future if i could be unbanned , i will make it an objective of mine to read the rules through out. thanks for your time, and i again apologize to the admin who banned me, and all the players who i played disruptively against.

joe H.
Simon
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: ive been banned

Post by Simon »

dogofwar,

be patient, you were banned 1 week for basecamping until Aug.1, we will review your request........and welcome to forums
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Re: ive been banned

Post by c0loNeL »

dogofwar,
Apology accepted. :)
Yes, you were warned. And I had been warning players for the same for 5 mins steady because everyone was attacking the carrier. It got to the point where I felt I had warned everyone enough, and a message needed to be sent. You were not the only one that got a vacation that round. Please watch the chat and especially the yellow admin messages. I have lifted your ban.
Hope to see you on the battlefield and welcome to the forum.

c0loNeL