no scoping

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Demonic

no scoping

Post by Demonic »

this is how you no scope with a 50 cal....the pic shows the 2 parts of the gun you need to line up in order to get an accurate shot (and before someone jumps the gun, the lines in the pic were drawn in paintshop)....it does take practice, specially while your on the move, but what i used to do was stand in front of a medicine cabnet and practice shooting the red cross....the more you do it, the more your eyes will be trained to focus on a certain part of your screen, which in turn will help you shoot people when your on the move, or if they are on the move.

i used to not only get accused of hacking with this gun but also accused of having something on my screen (like a dot)....i offered numerous times to have an admin watch me play via webcam to prove that this method is possible without having a dot on your screen....it just takes time and hours of practice.

the only thing i have ever asked the people i taught how to do this, was not to be an ass when you kill someone...such as gloating or taunting them...it is controversial and people will take a disliking to you if you push it in their face, if you kill them.

other wise, have fun with it and remember....the force will be with you !! lol

Enfield

Re: no scoping

Post by Enfield »

thats cool man ill try it out next time i take max pain's 50cal ;)