Banned for absolutely no reason.

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
LilHomie

Banned for absolutely no reason.

Post by LilHomie »

I was banned awhile ago, for absolutely no reason. When you have kids like AIDS as admins, who feel they are more important than other players because they have the power to ban you, stuff like this will happen.
1. In-game alias: =SoC= LilHomie
2. Public key hash: 3fd18b5b6d58fded80cd21b135fb8103
3. Time/date of the ban: Don't know.
4. Who banned you: AIDS
5. What were you banned for: You tell me.
6. Comments: Here's the situation. I guess there's a rule about not firing into a main? But, what if they're firing at you, you can fire into their main.. right? Aids said right. So a buddy of mine did so, and when doing so, he was kicked and threatened to be banned if he did it again. There were many other kids doin it. I tried to talk about the situation with Aids, because I wasn't quite understanding why my buddy had been kicked but nobody else was getting kicked. It's was clear to see why afterward, because when firing into the main he had killed Aids, and I guess it isn't okay to kill an 'Admin'. I had continued to ask why he had kicked him and not the others, and he simply told me to "mind my own business.". Normally I would, but there's other guys still doing it, while we're "arguing" about it. He banned me. I then got another key hash, and loaded a couple days later under the same name. While playing the game legally, as a sniper, shooting at a flag, I was banned, once again. For no reason. Wonderful admins you have, really. :mrgreen:
LilHomie

Re: Banned for absolutely no reason.

Post by LilHomie »

AIDS wrote:Let's get some facts straight here.

Spec banned you for disruptive game play. I got you the second time. We both warned you to drop it and you refused. Banned. You didn't wait a few days to come back, you came back in a matter of minutes. Banned again. This isn't your normal server you can come onto and think you own it.

And for ''killing an admin'', ask around. I enforce the rules to a T, so do the rest of the admins. We don't abuse nor bend the rules. If your attitude towards this is continued, don't come back.

Don't think you can come on here and twist what happened. We keep everything on file.

So theses are your options;

Man up and admit what really happened.
Try another pick up server.
Alrighty.
1: Well then, my mistake?
2: What didn't happen here? He shot you and you got mad, correct? What didn't happen here bud?
OffTheHook
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: Banned for absolutely no reason.

Post by OffTheHook »

aids i luv u, if u were here right now i give u a big ol sloppy kiss
:oops:
THE HOOK!!