most hated player EVER?

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
BillehBobJoe

most hated player EVER?

Post by BillehBobJoe »

hey, i got banned for a real reason this time, because i was useing words off did not like, but i want to say a couple things, one, WTF!? u dont boot other characters who say S*** F*** And all sorts of other stuff, now i am under the impression that NOBODY even wants me to be on that server, i get harrased by people like redsled, and this next line is for you OTH, Why are you the most unfair admin ive seen in my entire life? its like you want to ban me for every little thing! ive seen admins who dont give a damn about anyone, but i never seen an admin not help, but people do all sorts of bad things and only reason I've seen you kick and ban for was for is baserape, WHY do you hate me so much? WHY did i get this punishment, and NOBODY ever gets it? (im on this server an awfully lot, i never seen badword bans)
Honestly! im going through tough times in life and i know you remember karkhkov OTH, i mean i stressed the fact how redsled has been pissing me off, but you didn't even care to think. if i can be harrased on the game by redsled and no admins would bat an eye, i garentuee that you would ban me if i starting screwing with red. i think its a great server and i think OTH and all the other admins have good intentions, but can you just PLEASE stop to think? bet its a 1 day ban, not getting back on untill late at night,

(even check the last ban, serously! i do belive im hated!)
Only one thing to say and only one way to say it, FML

click this, if you dare!
http://teamdead.net/gentoo/e-shrooms/
hoppin bob
United States of America

Re: most hated player EVER?

Post by hoppin bob »

Billeh I saw red fkn with you last night but that's sorta his MO. you need to relax in game dude if someone is pissin you off and talkin smack just use the ignore command in the console and poof ... All there smacktalk disappears. And you won't upset admins and get yourself a little vacation. Just some friendly advice from a guy who has played on this server for years and never been banned. Hope to see ya back in game .
BillehBobJoe

Post by BillehBobJoe »

still dont awnser how long dis ban bee

click this, if you dare!
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

Billebob,
I don't see you on the ban list. Please provide us with more info
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=440
OffTheHook
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by OffTheHook »

billebob
first let me say ive got nothing against u. i see tons of new names every nite i play. i dont know u enough to like or dislike u. as far as ur ban it was for 10 mins, so listen carefully cause i only give this speach once.

ive been an admin on this server for so long i cant remeber how long. there are 2 rules i enforce strongly, basecamping an uncap, and foul lang. now everyone says things like wtf, bs, stfu, those are comon and not personal. but when u use things like fu, azzhole those are personal attacks on a specific person. i dont allow that in the server. no one bitches more then i do while in game. :o but i dont attack individuls unless there doing wrong. and even then my only threats are about getting kicked or banned. u say
WTF!? u dont boot other characters who say S*** F*** And all sorts of other stuff
i cant watch everyone at once, remember im in there to play to. im not always watching the chat just looking to kick someone. i play NO FAVORITES the rules go for everyone equally. anyone who plays in our server regularly, knows me, and knows i dont play favorites. so dont get mad u got caught cursing, i warned u a couple of times, then gave u a 10 min time out. its as far as redsled goes believe me im watching him. u are not the only one to have a run in with him. he thinks he can get away with things when no admins are on and he is sorley mistaken. take hoppinbobs advice he is a long time regular here. and i have alot of respect for him. if u need to bring something to my attention and seems im ignoring u in game chat. dont take it personally, chances are im rapped up in a dog fight with hoppin bob buying my team till he kills me :roll: if u want to bring something to my attention hit me up in the forums. during game play its a hit or mis with me, for that im sorry. so play have a good time and remember its like scuffle in football. usually the one that hits back is the one that gets caught
THE HOOK!!
BillehBobJoe

Post by BillehBobJoe »

still dont like the idea of redsled just trying to make me crack...

click this, if you dare!
Beaver
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Great Britain

Post by Beaver »

Just ignore him,

ignore # - Blocks all the chat from the selected player.
unignore # - Allows the chat text from a previously ignored player to be seen again.
RoLnRoCk
United States of America

Post by RoLnRoCk »

redsled should have been perma-banned a long time ago
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Agreed Rock .... As for the cussing thing .... ummm I thought there is an automatic kick for foul language in the server already. The reason I bring this up is to say OTH why not let the server be the bad guy .... would save u some stress.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
c0loNeL
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by c0loNeL »

Only prob with that Night, is that ppl know how to get around pb (spacing words, etc). As Beaver said, use the ignore command and we'll try and deal with the curse'rs the best we can.
redsled

Post by redsled »

aww sumbody got his wittle feelings hurt

it's a game, if you cannot take a few jabs then dont play lol

also it's a WAR GAME

lets all cuddle and shoot each other in the face
redsled

Post by redsled »

how do you guys make it in the real world without someone holding your hand?

All the freaking crybabies piss and moan to the admins about me ... talking smack

man up..deal with it..talk smack back i dont care..but to run off and tell the admins makes you infantile cough cough rolnrock
hoppin bob
United States of America

Post by hoppin bob »

red talkin smack back is what got him banned. I play this game far more than any other, if you drive people off the server that would otherwise stay and enjoy themselves than it effects all of us. Especially new people, we need them so i (and others) can continue to enjoy the game we love. I for one would rather see a guy get better at whatever weapon or vehicle he happens to enjoy, so the level of competition grows, not talk a bunch of childish sht to him so he leaves, but than again i am 33.
redsled

Post by redsled »

you take an online game this serious? fail at life ...33 years old

hahaha
redsled

Post by redsled »

another thing is all this crap i see on the forums is half truths..i get really pissed off and bitch only when prevoked

billeh is just an easy target, total noob, such a jackass when he plays so i pick at him, maybe he will stop his toolish behaviour? who knows

most of the time i'm minding my own busissness just playing taking jabs at aids, whoever else is cool (rally monkey) rick petko..those guys know how to treat a game like a game..to be fun and not to be taken too seriously

on that note..ill end it
hoppin bob
United States of America

Post by hoppin bob »

leave it to an ignorant douche to pass judgement. I for 1 wont miss you !!!!!!
redsled

Post by redsled »

nice rebuttal.
redsled

Post by redsled »

cool story bro, get out of your moms basement
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Why do my post keep getting deleted ...
I had a long and good one I will try again later
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Kamalla
Sri Lanka

Post by Kamalla »

Do I smell a ban hammer on this or a lock....

Lads, don't be douchies.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I have one question before I try to rewrite my post ... actually 2 .... 1 Red what is wrong with someone being a "noob" .... 2 do you not think this kind of attitude you are spewing is a great example of what we are talking about
Demonic

Post by Demonic »

im a lil surprised you didnt mention my name in all of this red :o ;)
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

OMG ... TWICE I HAD MY POST DELETED >>> F IT :evil: :evil: :evil:

Try this one more time .... Colonel I completely agree with what you said as I too am guilty of the same thing. Here is my beef ... I know some of you are thinking OH great another complaint but just hear me out. My issues is this ... I watch admins do the EXACT same thing. I have seen admins spell out bannable words correctly, incorrectly I have seen GD spelled out etc etc. Now dont get me wrong ... I know we are all here to have fun and cut up when we can. And I am ALL for that. I will even say that I am not offended by these words BUT how can people be banned for doing the exact same thing admins are doing. How are we to tell them they are wrong and can get banned if they keep it up if they are allowed to do it with another admin. That is why I mentioned that to OTH ... .The rules for bannable words are set within the server. I have witnessed admins calling people "MF" .... and then I have seen admins saying "FU" and I PROMISE you .... It was NOT in a joking manner. I am 100% sure of that. I will tell you it got bad enough I was ready to tell the admin to STFU. So I am sure you can see why I say that there are one/some admin(s) that need to take a step back and relax. How are you to enforce right from wrong when the ones governing right from wrong are the ones committing the wrong doing. I also want to say that will NOT say what yall do is easy. I know it is a pain to join the game like I do with the intent to have fun and get away for a bit just to have the game load up and then within minutes/seconds have players asking for a warning/kick/ban. But at the same time I am sure you can see my side. I think there needs to be more emphasis(sp???) on teaching then banning. No not for the regulars they know but accidents happen. We need all the "noobs" we can get. The "noob" calling thing is another issue that really gets under my skin but that is for another time. This game while FUN AS HELL as it is needs players because it is just a matter of time and it will lose support. I can honesly say and I think some will support me on this ... I try to help out the new guys and even a regular from time to time if I can. The more they learn the better they will get and the more I will probably get killed LOLOLOLOL. Like I said I am not saying what yall do is easy or fun for that matter but I think when you ask players to chill some of you need that same chill pill. ... I support yall and will be happy to help out in any way.

and PS ...... Everyone hates you Demon :P :P
Last edited by Nightstalker on October 5th, 2010, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demonic

Post by Demonic »

remember...hate leads to anger...anger leads to suffering !! join me.....and your training will be complete !! you dont know the power of the darkside of the force !!
redsled

Post by redsled »

actually I dont hate any of you guys..but yes i'm going to voice my opinion when my name is dragged through the mud. If i break any rules that would be different but i'm not. game on. this billehjoebob corncob whatever just doesn't know how to take teasing i guess. I can remember once on dust bowl he was waiting for the helo and it hadn't spawned yet, i get close he says "redsled it's my helo" of course i'm like "lol ok" i ran up and waited some more he just spews off, "get the fuck out, get away" getting mad like that for no reason?

of course i just laughed and it made it worse for him

i wasn't aware he got banned for cussing so whatever

i like how everyone is like yeah "we" are watching redsled yet i never get kicked because i dont break the rules..unless being a smartass is rule breaker. anyways it's all good i'm not even mad 8-)