my vid....

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Demonic

my vid....

Post by Demonic »

k here is my latest video re no scoping with the 50 cal.......i have been doin it for almost 2 years now and have taught around 10 or so people how its done......... and yeah, i get called a hacker by every second person who is on the other end of my 50 cal lol
BUT, everything u will see is very much possible, it just takes alot of practice and not be afraid to try diff things with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVQiWwzi9eY
Lt.Dangle
United States of America

Re: my vid....

Post by Lt.Dangle »

lol, HACKER!!!! jk jk lol pretty frickin tight man.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
RoLnRoCk
United States of America

Post by RoLnRoCk »

i'm impressed, very nice.
LF55

Post by LF55 »

Teach me, Master!
How can you shoot women or children?
Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell?

Soylent

Post by Soylent »

Do you aim off the flash suppressor or the left side of the stock?
Nightster

Post by Nightster »

Wow some of those no scopes are so long dist. Teach me! (I'm gonna post a link to my old sniping map too)
defc0n

Post by defc0n »

no scoped someone in mid air?
Demonic

Post by Demonic »

yeah, there are a few that were no scopes in mid air...the one kill i made, while heading from slums to east point was also in mid air, though i had the scope up for it.

some people just dont understand that this gun is not much different from all of the other guns in the game........for example...when a person dives into prone, their cross hair becomes smaller, meaning the accuracy is increased.......just because the 50 cal has no cross hair doesnt mean it wont apply to it as well...and thats what gets over looked at times.

but when someone accuses me of hacking, i like to ask them 2 questions....1) have they ever tried it themself before...if they answer yes, i tell them to keep working on it and maybe even give them pointers...if they say no, then they have no grounds of their accusation, other than opinion.

and 2)i ask them to take note of my KDR... if were hacking, then my KDR would be well above everyone elses in the server.....but very rarely do i get a score like someone would who is using a shottie, or machine gun.
96% of the time my KDR is about the same 30 kills for 30 deaths.... 2% i might have a good game and have about 10 kills clear of my deaths.....and then i have been known to have shockers and have almost 3 times the deaths to my kills....lol....but thats the risk i take doing this.
further more, the server i played on that runs LV 24/7, means i am also capping flags which obviously improves my score a little.

but, i guess what gets people suspicious of what i do, is because i am not afraid to push it to the limit and try crazy stuff with the gun, that others perhaps wouldnt have tried.
i do have footage somewhere of a no scope shot from a moving BH and a moving truck..it was done just to see if it was possible...again, just pushing it to the limit.

bottom line, the only thing this gun wont do is shoot while your in water, like every other gun...which sucks because i would go after the boats and submarines as well >: )