UnBan Request

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
cowboypilot

UnBan Request

Post by cowboypilot »

1. In-game alias: =sBs=Maj.Gen.CoWBoY606th
2. Public key hash:94f841ebd0baa47da041b240d3d19b3d
3. Time/date of the ban: Idk
4. Who banned you: Swanny
5. What were you banned for:Team killing
6. Comments:
I apologies for purposely teamkilling swanny and someone else while they were in a hind.
I had just recently been team killed twice by someone named Doc so the Mirage would respawn and he could get it. After those two incidents my incentive was to get the hind because Doc had taken the Mirage. After swanny and some one else took off in the hind after I had been waiting i raged and fired an rpg when they were at a very far range. I missed and they circled around flying full speed past the air strip i fired another rpg absolutely not expecting to hit it. I was in rage mode and i should of said something when i was team killed the first time. When my rpg hit the hind i freaked and realized what i just did :o . I immediately apologized but i put swanny into rage mode and there was no turning back. Im sorry swanny for the tk and i strongly believe that when a vehicle/aircraft is spawned, whoever gets to it first is the person that claims it. Having a whoever was their first rule never works.

On a side note, after i teamkilled, rollingrock (i think his name was) said quote "you sbs guys gotta go" and i strongly resent that comment. We play on that server a lot and we never misbehave or break any rules. The only damage we do is in the sky when no other good pilots are on at the time to out dog fight us.

Anyways thank you for considering my unban request i would like to have a populated dc server to join that runs the maps i like :)
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: UnBan Request

Post by Swanny-CG »

Let me tell it from MY side.

I see the Hind is empty, so I jump in and wait for the guy running towards me to get in the gunner position because he called for transport.

We lift off, and as we clear the runway, I see and hear an RPG whistle by. I think to myself, "well that was shitty - maybe someone's pissed because they either wanted the Hind or wanted trasport and assumed I left them behind. The nice thing to do is probably circle back and pick them up."

So I swing around, and start to get close enough for pickup.

And I get an RPG in the face.

Thanks for apologizing. I get mad sometimes too. I'll let you off, but for God's sake man - let me know next time and I'll watch for the miscreants. I don't know exactly what transpired between you and Doc but give me the chance to look. I generally don't mind taking a minute and watching instead of playing to keep the server clear.
cowboypilot

Re: UnBan Request

Post by cowboypilot »

thanks man